IGNORED

The Last Squadron

Sikor

25 minutes ago, CharlieChaplin said:

And since Last Squadron will be SSCX02, what will be SSCX01

Old Sikor Soft games collection. It is older project, but due the covid time goes slower. It will be publish only on butget line, as PPS game for 16KB compo (SSCX03).

Ok, t-shirts ready for sell ;) I have it from S to XXL size, price: $10/8,75EU for pcs plus shipping cost. 190g/m2, JHK, printing using the screen printing method . Shipping world wide by courier, Europe also Polish Post Office (but last time some package was lost by them ? So, it is risk...)

SAM_2749.thumb.JPG.22ee0ea2e96a43b100e867ccd7bf2433.JPGSAM_2750.thumb.JPG.875ec5839a208852b1f17369b15a50ac.JPGSAM_2751.thumb.JPG.e783883601a4154818f96bd7bf48f4c8.JPGsizes.thumb.jpg.81e57db8f70e423453b0dd040b6ddb4b.jpg

Edited by Sikor
  • Like 8

4 hours ago, Sikor said:

No, waiting list will be only for collector's edition. Budget will be available all time (i think), normal will be remade partialy (50pcs) if will be interest...

Has the waiting list already been published?

No site to buyers yet. All info will be publish here.

10 hours ago, Spancho said:

Has the waiting list already been published?

It will be make after world premiere here. With time to start it - it is only about 30pcs to sell collector's edition for atariage users.

12:00 UTC+02

Ok - the world premiere of the game will take place with the participation of the portal http://www.retronagazie.eu/ on the Larka channel "Gramy na Gazie" on Saturday, June 19, 2021, from 12:00 UTC+02.
Link to the event:

On behalf of the authors of the game, I would like to invite you.  All will be probably in Polish language, but on chat you can use (as usualy) English language too.

Day or two later will be open list for collector's edition (i'll write before it).

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Yellowman said:

I am ready to take off.

Next week, the normal and budget versions will be available for purchase. And there will be a list for a collector's version. We're starting the premiere on Saturday ;)

Edited by Sikor
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Sikor said:

Tomorrow noon... (Polish time zone - UTC+02), big day for "The Last Squadron"... World premiere.

5am USA Central :( I'm unlikely to have had enough coffee by the time this starts to be able to pay attention

On 6/18/2021 at 12:33 PM, Sikor said:

Abut game will be about 1h after beginning, so - I propose short sleep... I must drive about 300KM to Retro Borsuk for premiere and go back after them. It's end about 11PM usually, so... It will be hard.

01:34:16 to be exact:

• Like 3