IGNORED

The Last Squadron

Sikor

5 hours ago, Sikor said:

One more: for courier I must got your phone number v- i wrote here, becouse many from you don't send mi phone number.

Ok, Ndary, Cavoker - are you still want it, or i can get it for free seling?

@ndary, @CAVOKER , just getting your attention to the above.

@Sikor,  thank you for the translation link. I think this is the way forward, have missed much of you offerings over time because I simply did not understand of comprehend what you were trying to say. That misunderstanding kept me from enjoying your words and work. Thank you once again.

I did not see the tee shirt included with any package... is that an add on item?

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, _The Doctor__ said:

I did not see the tee shirt included with any package... is that an add on item?

Yes, the t-shirt is included separately. Why? Simple, it's a sad situation when someone size XXL gets a size S t-shirt, isn't it? For that I decided to make some caps, because I had a request for them. When I'll have all the limited edition stuff, I'll probably make some single items from it, but in very limited quantity.

• Like 2

I received my order on Tuesday last week. It's all done beautifully. The packaging, instructions and the module. That is really great.

1000 thanks for the great game and the whole presentation and workmanship.

LS1.thumb.jpg.bf1758c24f1938a4fc8269a3d2a14740.jpg

Yesterday we had another RENO meeting in Northern Germany after 18 months. Of course I had last Sqadron with me.

As you can see in the photos, I had my 600XL and my C64II with me, which are peacefully next to each other. I also had the Trooper joystick with me, which I really like.

LS2.thumb.jpg.f0937b7538b50f8c2479fe9a59b84f0f.jpg

Skr had a lot of 3D printing things with him. The yellow module stand landed with me. Many thanks to skr and Mr.Robot (design of the module stand).

LS3.thumb.jpg.509bc512122fc38036eef67c83d1564a.jpg

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Yellowman said:

1000 thanks for the great game and the whole presentation and workmanship.

Thank you on behalf of the creators and the publisher (i.e. myself). I hope the HARDCORE version will meet your expectations ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1. Lastic - BELGIUM - sent
2.  Spancho - GERMANY - sent

3. Ndary - Israel

4. CAVOKER - FRANCE - ready to send
5. Wilheim - Chile - sent

6. atari-passion - FRANCE - sent
7. Defender II - USA - sent

8. Defender II - USA - sent

My two "budget version" copies arrived in the post today, smack in the middle of the middle of fly-over country USA. Arriving by Fedex state side. The second copy was intended for a friend whom I am rebuilding & upgrading an 800XL for, but I may end up giving it away to someone else if some event or situation, etc. should arise down the road.

20210721_212624.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gunstar said:

My two "budget version" copies arrived in the post today, smack in the middle of the middle of fly-over country USA. Arriving by Fedex state side. The second copy was intended for a friend whom I am rebuilding & upgrading an 800XL for, but I may end up giving it away to someone else if some event or situation, etc. should arise down the road.

20210721_212624.jpg

My copy landed in Michigan today, much quicker than I expected.

• Like 1