IGNORED

The Last Squadron

Sikor

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing The Last Squadron on tomorrow's (Tue Aug 3, 2021) stream LIVE on Twitch at 8PM PT | 11PM ET | 3AM GMT+1Day!

Games:

• The Last Squadron (2021 | Retail 8-Bit) by Janusz Chablowski @shanti77 (code/gfx) /Michal Szpilowski @miker (music/sfx)
  • FloB (2021 | 8-Bit) by bocianu @bocianu (Idea/code/graphics/sfx), Music: LiSU, Miker, AceMan, PG, Zoltar X, Hardware design and production: Mq

(SET TO 1080P60 FOR FULL QUALITY!)

• Like 5

Hey,  I'm going to ask a stupid question here, but how do I start the game? I've tried Altirra and Atari800MacX and the usual drag and drop of the .ATR file, which either sends me to a basic prompt, or splashes the Altirra logo in an endless loop.  I've tried disabling BASIC, and the usual, but always end up with a blue screen and a BASIC Prompt.

I've usually managed to work stuff out, but this has me foxed.

Thanks for your help!

Screenshot 2021-08-05 at 17.31.13.png

2 hours ago, Muckypaws said:

Hey,  I'm going to ask a stupid question here, but how do I start the game? I've tried Altirra and Atari800MacX and the usual drag and drop of the .ATR file, which either sends me to a basic prompt, or splashes the Altirra logo in an endless loop.  I've tried disabling BASIC, and the usual, but always end up with a blue screen and a BASIC Prompt.

From where you got atr version of "The Last Squadron"? I sell only cartridges for this while?

40 minutes ago, Sikor said:

From where you got atr version of "The Last Squadron"? I sell only cartridges for this while?

Hey Sikor, I downloaded the ATR from one of these Forum Posts.  Great game, it was downloaded to review in the Blast! Annual, however a google search reveals it dotted around on various sites.  Hopefully I haven't offended you, please feel free to DM me.

Kind Regards

Jason

33 minutes ago, Muckypaws said:

Hey Sikor, I downloaded the ATR from one of these Forum Posts.  Great game, it was downloaded to review in the Blast! Annual, however a google search reveals it dotted around on various sites.  Hopefully I haven't offended you, please feel free to DM me.

Kind Regards

Jason

When you run the game do you see this

1901366397_TheLastSquadron(2020shanti77miker)ABBUCedition.png.afc1a7b05478a3cde2b754212d59b3db.png

or this?

837242760_TheLastSquadron(2021SikorSoft).png.99392d3fdb58c2a81e12d77531de2d35.png

then this

atari001.png.890af68313f7dcf8ddc5c1e081fb2a2f.png