Sikor

The Last Squadron

Ok, i start with this new class product...

I will attach news about it in this thread...

• Like 34

We will how it will be publish. I'll plane three different option, if I can buy/made/product all different things...

3 minutes ago, MrFish said:

Freudian slip

Thanks, english is not my native language and i make many mistakes... It will be like this (google translate):

I am planning to release in three different versions.

3 minutes ago, Sikor said:

Thanks, english is not my native language and i make many mistakes... It will be like this (google translate):

Oh, ok... I thought you meant to type "plan" and typed "plane" (which would be funny because the game is about airplanes).

5 minutes ago, Sikor said:

You do just fine with English.  Wish I could write/speak a second language.  

• Like 4

I'm presuming an enhanced version with more levels etc on cart?

As i wrote in film: 8 levels (4 new, 4 from old version) and three different play mode: normal (as in Abbuc version), arcade (more enemies, more difficults) and hardcore for hardest players (one shot kill you). Also some minor changes, more bosses, intro...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hardcore version = yellowman version, 1 shot kills player; he will still finish the game!  ;-)

You forgot the CharlieChaplin version => baby soother / baby pacifier version, 1 fart (shot) kills all enemies! One baby cry and the end bosses run (fly) away...   ;-)  Otherwise I will never make it through the game... (amateur and novice are already too difficult for me).

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Sikor said:

As i wrote in film: 8 levels (4 new, 4 from old version) and three different play mode: normal (as in Abbuc version), arcade (more enemies, more difficults) and hardcore for hardest players (one shot kill you). Also some minor changes, more bosses, intro...

Was in a rush, didn't see the film, my apologies...Great additions...

4 minutes ago, Mclaneinc said:

Was in a rush, didn't see the film, my apologies...Great additions...

No problem.

On additional gfx works Carrion from C64 scene (tittle screen) and Koyot1222 from Amiga Scene (cut scenes) ;) Rest gfx was made by Shanti77, msx by Miker (only one more than in Abbuc version :/)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mclaneinc said:

Any idea's on cart price as yet?

Not yet. There will likely be three pricing options (depending on the release type), but that remains to be seen in a nearest future...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mr.Bacardi said:

Nothing to add except

acb.jpg.71aad45736a19655850b2b08c6c00e0b.jpg

If you insist ... I take them all - you know my PayPal address ;)

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Sikor said:

Ok, i start with this new class product...

I will attach news about it in this thread...

So we've got "dinosaurs" like in... that game... 🤐

the-last-squadron-2021-dinosaur.png

Edited by Yautja

9 hours ago, Yautja said:

So we've got "dinosaurs" like in... that game... 🤐

No, this is "walking machine" 😜 WHat do you think about "energy barrier"? (Yes, there are in game too... 😜 )

• Thanks 1

Anticipation is half the fun of this hobby.  Can't wait to see the release...(and then send my money)

Posted (edited)

I'm very excited for this release, especially if it has the option to PAUSE. I can't make it past level 2 on the ABBUC version because my hands need a rest! I look forward to the new levels and enemies, but I'll need a PAUSE option to ever see most if I can't make it past level 2 because my thumbs and wrists need a break and a stretching.

In my youth and twenties I could stand at the 1941/42 arcade cabinet all day smashing the buttons and stick with my ultra-quick reflexes, fast enough to create my own rapid fire. In my 30's and 40's I could sit on my ass in my mancave for hours with the help of hardware/software rapid fire options to give my thumbs a rest ("It's not the years, it's the milage"-Indiana Jones). In my 50's even rapid fire can't keep me playing for hours and hours, only a pause button and 10 minute breaks every 5 minutes!😩

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 1

The pause is available as much as possible. And the levels themselves can be watched (to some extent) in the demo mode;)

• Like 1