IGNORED

The Last Squadron

Sikor

32 minutes ago, Level42 said:

Correct, and it can’t be the camera lens as some suggest, because the front and back edges of the cartridge are perfectly straight….

The PCB is just not straight (or loose) in the cartridge, but still it probably works, the cartridge ports is pretty forgiving….I have some less than perfect original carts that still work.

Yeah, I'd assume it'd work, as long as it isn't moving any further than that. I too have had some older carts with a fair bit of play between the shell and board; but I'd prefer to see things a little more stable in a modern production. A PCB that has excessive movement in the shell isn't doing the connectors on the cartridge board or the machine any favors.

Edited by MrFish
  • Like 2

@MrFish, @Level42 

The author of the photo wrote:

"Everything is fine, just a matter of a photo." post #141

The publisher of the game wrote:

"I think it's a panorama - you would have to ask Perinoid. I test all cartridges in my 65XE before shipping." post #129

In my opinion, the quality of the release is very good.

3 hours ago, Stephen said:

There's no way that crooked PCB is an illusion in the photo.  I don't think any of us think it will cause the game to not work, but that is poor fitment in the case.

Did you have it in your hand, did you see it live? Until you do not want to do anything after such comments. Maybe it's time to stop doing things for the Atari, sell out the cases I have, and give it up. A man tries, he does what he can, and here comes one "wise" one and knows better. The user himself wrote back that everything is ok. It's probably time to say goodbye to Atari productions, since it's better to complain than to ask. I'm getting old and I feel less and less willing to listen to embarrassing criticism. I will consider sending more titles outside of Europe. From the USA, I am waiting for a shipment from december to Poland, but it seems normal. Embarrassment.

Sorry for the google translation, but I'm too weak in english to say what I think. But maybe it's better, because the answer is polished.

==============================================

I add original text in Polish:

Miałeś w ręku, widziałeś na żywo? Aż się odechciewa robić cokolwiek po takich komentarzach. Może czas zaprzestać robić rzeczy dla Atari, wyprzedać obudowy, które mam i dać sobie spokój. Człowiek się stara, robi co może, a tu przychodzi jeden "mądry" i wie lepiej. Sam użytkownik odpisał, że wszystko jest ok.
Czas chyba pożegnać się z produkcjami na Atari, skoro lepiej narzekać, niż się dopytać. Stary się robię i mi się coraz mniej chce słuchać żenującej krytyki. Zastanowię się nad wysyłaniem kolejnych tytułów poza Europę. Ze USA oczekuję na przesyłkę od grudnia, ale to chyba normalne. Żenada.
Przepraszam za tłumaczenie google, ale za słaby jestem w angielskim, aby powiedzieć, co myślę. Ale może to i lepiej, bo odpowiedź jest ugładzona.

Edited by Sikor
original text
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Sikor said:

Aż się odechciewa robić cokolwiek po takich komentarzach

wyluzuj Sikor, ten koleś to troll zobacz na jego komentarze oraz to kto mu przyklaskuje - robią sobie z tego forum takie kółko terapeutyczne. wyluzuj.

17 minutes ago, xxl said:

wyluzuj Sikor, ten koleś to troll zobacz na jego komentarze oraz to kto mu przyklaskuje - robią sobie z tego forum takie kółko terapeutyczne. wyluzuj.

Sikor, nie przejmuj sie takimi komentarzami! dostalem wczoraj Last Squadron i jest super! :) 

I have just got Last Squadron and its superb; it is a really well done release! I wish we had more of those :)

1 hour ago, Sikor said:

Did you have it in your hand, did you see it live? Until you do not want to do anything after such comments. Maybe it's time to stop doing things for the Atari, sell out the cases I have, and give it up. A man tries, he does what he can, and here comes one "wise" one and knows better. The user himself wrote back that everything is ok. It's probably time to say goodbye to Atari productions, since it's better to complain than to ask. I'm getting old and I feel less and less willing to listen to embarrassing criticism. I will consider sending more titles outside of Europe. From the USA, I am waiting for a shipment from december to Poland, but it seems normal. Embarrassment.

Sorry for the google translation, but I'm too weak in english to say what I think. But maybe it's better, because the answer is polished.

Apologies for any language barrier.  I never insinuated your work on hardware or software was junk, and I was very clear in stating that  in no way would it cause the product to not work.  Let's both take a deep breath, I'll raise a beer to you and I still want a copy of the game.  I hope you will still sell me one.  I'll even post a picture when I receive it :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xxl said:

Calm down skippy - I am not a troll and have never insulted Sikor's work in any way.  Go back and search my posts regarding this game, you'll see I either posted nothing at all, or praised the game.

The reaction you get from me is well earned and my opinion on that is shared by many.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, xxl said:

Niech Bóg błogosławi usługi tłumaczeń Google... ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I prefer deepl but I do spend a LOT of time conversing with non-english speakers. Select the text CTRL+CC and it pops up and converts. 

It does a better job of the translation, I could understand the nuance of Sikors post better from the deepl translation. 

• Like 1

Colletor’s Version 
1. Lastic
 - BELGIUM
2.  Spancho - GERMANY

3. Ndary - Israel

4. CAVOKER - FRANCE
5. Wilheim - Chile

6. CharlieChaplin - Germany - budget edition

7. atari-passion - FRANCE
8. Defender II - USA

9. Defender II - USA

Edited by Defender II

On 6/30/2021 at 7:08 PM, xxl said:

A ja przepraszam, że nie do końca najszczęśliwszą fotkę zrobiłem. Nie byłoby gównoburzy.

Ok, sending information for all:

- Collector's Edition will be send only by courier

- Budget and Normal editions - I prefer send by courier, but - if you want - you can try, then registered letter can be send by Polish Post Office: https://www.poczta-polska.pl/realizacja-przesylek-zagranicznych/  - but only for your own risk. It's most time cheapper then courier, but many letters and packages was lost by post last time. Of course it is registered letters, but i have no way to get full refound from Pollish Post Office, so - choose is yours.

Ok, without games you can buy gadgets, if you want:

- official T-Shirt (ask about size), i put them few post ago, price: US $10/8,5EU

- official cap (from Normal version), price: US $10/8,5EU

More info: http://sikorsoft.waw.pl/software/the-last-squadron/ (sorry only Polish for this while), asks: biuro@sikorsoft.waw.pl

Edited by Sikor
  • Like 1

1. Lastic - BELGIUM - sent
2.  Spancho - GERMANY - sent

3. Ndary - Israel

4. CAVOKER - FRANCE
5. Wilheim - Chile - sent

6. atari-passion - FRANCE - sent
7. Defender II - USA

8. Defender II - USA

Edited by Sikor
more info