Intellivision is all done. Game Gear and Virtual Boy are next.

I've been working on a new main theme. I know that eventually you could fill up a 32GB sd card pretty easily. So, I think for this project, it is going to be better to not have a custom theme for every folder. The new theme is 1 part Legends Core and 1 part Atari Flashback gold. I dig it so far.

bkg_launcher.png

Edited by Draxxon

Legends Ultimate Flashback V.0.6.0 (Full Version)

New system theme. The IntelliVision section is finished. The built in games have been moved to their proper folders. Lots of other misc. updates.

Stay tuned. More to come soon.

3 hours ago, Draxxon said:

Legends Ultimate Flashback V.0.6.0 (Full Version)

New system theme. The Intellivision section is finished. The built in games have been moved to their proper folders. Lots of other misc. updates.

Stay tuned. More to come soon.

Was there an attachment?  

On 8/5/2021 at 6:50 PM, Chuck Finley said:

BTW I was playing snes and everytime I start up a game there's this ticking sound. Anyway to fix that? 

OK, I finally chanced into what was happening with this while experimenting with some one-button games for AFBX.  If you use ".sfc" extension roms it uses a different emulator core.  What you want to use is a .fig extension (just rename the roms) to use the original core that came with the unit. No ticking sound AND they should play better.

I downloaded 6.0 and was blown away by the new main theme with music.  Also, greatly appreciate the new bezel!  Cool new font on the menus too.

Thanks Draxxon!

• Thanks 1

It is a work in progress. I still need to do a lot of stuff, but this way everything is set up and moved around so I can just upload updates. Your all-games entries with descriptions are in /emulator/tools. I haven't forgotten about them.

I know that the built in games still need their button mappings moved to the proper folders. Also, some of the exit and start menus still need to be swapped to the AFB9G ones. So, thank you for not pointing out all the short comings.

From here, I want to fill the sections, add Lutro, Tic-80 and some other things from Nexus. I am working on it slowly but surely. Yesterday I had an opportunity to upload while the family was out for the day. So, more to come!

Edited by Draxxon

Legends Ultimate Flashback V.0.6.1 (Update Only)

This is a Virtual Boy update. I added the missing mednafen vb core. The key mapping in /vb/data/retroplayer.ini is just a generic setup reversing A and B buttons like the NES. You will have to tweak the buttons for certain games and some may not work out at all because of the difference in controllers. But, there are less than 30 games so it won't be hard to figure out. I tried some Mario's Tennis and VB Wario Land, seems to be "okay". A bit slow and the sound is not good, but, IIRC there are other VB cores. Let me know how it goes!

Ultimate_Flashback_V6.1.rar

Edited by Draxxon

Legends Ultimate Flashback V.0.6.2 (Update Only)

This is a TurboGrafx-CD, PC Engine-CD, SuperGrafx update. The Mednafen SuperGrafx core was added. The file type supported is .chd files. Since these games are large you have only one example at the end of the TurboGrafx-16 list of games. The game speed feels good. There is a slight click in the audio. Have fun!

CastlevaniaDraculaX.chd.s.png

Ultimate_Flashback_V6.2.rar

• Like 1

Legends Ultimate Flashback V.0.6.3 (Update Only)

Here is your 32X Update. You have .32x support with the picodrive core. Speed seems a bit slow when I tried Primal Rage. I don't see any picodrive core settings available anywhere. I also sorted the Genesis all-games.ini file. 

BTW, I went back and played some more TG-CD CastleVania and I didn't notice the audio ticking anymore, just that first time. So far, so good. :)  Anyone else try any tg-cd .chd files?

(nevermind the typo, lol. I'm on a roll these days)

Ultiamte_Flashback_V6.3.rar

Edited by Draxxon

Legends Ultimate Flashback V.0.6.4 (Update Only)

Small update fixing the Sinclair ZX Spectrum section. You have .tzx and .z80 support now.

Ult_Flashback_v6.4.rar

Legends Ultimate Flashback V.0.6.5 (Update Only)

This fixes the Odyssey2 and Phillips VideoPac+ On Screen Keyboard. The extension we are using for these games is .ody if you want to add your own. But, remember to make a key mapping entry for any new games to map the select button somewhere to your pad for the OSK.

Ult_Flashback_v6.5.rar

Edited by Draxxon

Legends Flashback Ultimate V.0.6.6 (Update Only)

Here is a Tic-80 (tiny computer) update. The core was added and the extension for adding more games is .tic

You have 10 games to start as examples. More can be found here:
TIC-80 tiny computer (tic80.com)

Ult_Flashback_V6.6.rar

Edited by Draxxon

Legends Ultimate Flashback V.0.6.7 (Update Only)

Here is a Pico-8 (Fantasy Console) update. The all-games.ini file was sorted. The extension for adding more games is .p8

You have almost 100 games to start as examples. More can be found here:

PICO-8 Fantasy Console (lexaloffle.com)

Ult_FB_v6.7.rar

Edited by Draxxon

Legends Ultimate Flashback V.0.6.8 (Update Only)

Here is a Lutro (Lua Game framework) update. The extension for adding more games is .lutro

You have 4 games to start as examples.

LUFBv6.8.rar

Legends Ultimate Flashback V.0.6.9 (Update Only)

Here is the Media Center section. I added the image, ffmpeg, gme and pocketcdg cores. You have .bmp, .gif, .jpg, ._png (.png is a system file, rename your PNGs with the underscore), .avi, .flv, .mpg, .mp3,  .sap and .vgz support. There are examples of some file types in there, but not all.

LUFBv6.9.rar

Edited by Draxxon

Sega Master System, descriptions and button mappings for approx 50 games.  Tried to avoid the ports and went for mostly highly rated games exclusive to that console.  Enjoy!

all-games.ini

• Thanks 1

Legends Ultimate Flashback V.0.6.10 (Update Only)

Here is the Arm Linux Ports update. The two Atari Flashback ports were brought over. The extensions were changed to .uex to try to get them working. Space Invaders works, but there is no way to exit the game. Frogger doesn't work yet. I must be missing something??? Fix-It Felix Jr is in there along with VVVVVV and DinoThawr. No sound for DinoThawr? The dinothawr libretro core was added, use the extension .game to add any mods. Some fixes were made in the runcommand.lfb for the ffmpeg and pocketcdg libretro core entries. The various sections folders thumbnail art got an overhaul. You also do now have Karaoke support using .cdg + .mp3 files. No Karaoke folder with examples yet. I wasn't going to add the karaoke stuff here, but I have gotten a couple requests for it.

***1st Delete the /ports folder on your flash drive before you copy and paste this patch. Some files were renamed and moved around, which will create cloned/dead files you won't need/use. copy and paste over everything else when prompted.

LUFBv6.10.rar

Legends Ultimate Flashback V.0.6.11 (Update Only)

Here is the Karaoke update. Simply put the /karaoke folder with contents on your flash drive. Everything is already set up. You will now need at least a 4GB SD Card for the full LFB Ultimate Pack v6 with all the updates. We are pretty close to what the AFB Nexus Pack has running, minus importing of favorite games and the custom bezels.

karaoke.rar

Legends Ultimate Flashback V.0.6.12 (Update Only)

Small Update adding the Favorites folder and the game descriptions by Bartman72.

LUFBv6.12.rar

Legends Ultimate Flashback V.0.6.14 (Update Only)

This is a Pokemon Mini Update. You'll get the pokemon mini libretro core and some examples. The file extension is .min if you want to add more games.

LUFB_v6.14.rar

Playstation core settings

pcsx_rearmed_frameskip = 1 @[Core] (RW)
pcsx_rearmed_region = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_multitap1 = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_multitap2 = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_negcon_deadzone = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_negcon_response = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_analog_axis_modifier = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_vibration = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_dithering = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_neon_interlace_enable = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_neon_enhancement_enable = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_neon_enhancement_no_main = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_duping_enable = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_display_internal_fps = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_drc = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_spu_reverb = disabled @[Core] (RW)
pcsx_rearmed_spu_interpolation = off @[Core] (RW)
pcsx_rearmed_pe2_fix = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_idiablofix = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_inuyasha_fix = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_async_cd = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_noxadecoding = enabled @[Core] (RW)
pcsx_rearmed_nocdaudio = enabled @[Core] (RW)
pcsx_rearmed_spuirq = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_gunconadjustx = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_gunconadjusty = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_gunconadjustratiox = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_gunconadjustratioy = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_nosmccheck = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_gteregsunneeded = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_nogteflags = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_psxclock = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_input_sensitivity = (NOT FOUND)
pcsx_rearmed_show_other_input_settings = (NOT FOUND)

Legends Ultimate Flashback V.0.6.15 (Update Only)

Here is a Game Gear and SuperGrafx Update. Use the extension .gg to add more Game Gear games, use .sgx for SuperGrafx games.

LUF_v6.15.rar

Legends Ultimate Flashback V.0.6.16 (Update Only)

Atari Home Computers Update. The Atari 800 section and Atari BASIC section are gone. They were replaced by this new Atari HCs section. Also added were all the Atari 800 games and error fixes that were processed by Fred_M from the AFNexus Project v9.

***Before you copy and paste this update to your sd card, delete your old /abasic folder from your card. It was merged into this new /a800 folder in the update:

LUFv6.16.rar

Edited by Draxxon