IGNORED

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

SpiceWare

Impressive 16:39 minute gameplay video dropped today, I'm looking forward to this.  Hopefully they'll get the PS5 supply issue sorted out soon.

Also learned that Safari, now that I've updated my Mac Pro to Big Sur, finally supports 4K video on YouTube.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/29/2021 at 8:58 PM, SpiceWare said:

Impressive 16:39 minute gameplay video dropped today, I'm looking forward to this.  Hopefully they'll get the PS5 supply issue sorted out soon.

I don't expect supply issues to improve anytime soon, and holiday season is approaching so it will get worse.

I got mine by opening this page in a browser:  https://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/sonyps5/  

You can leave it open in a tab while doing other work , and it will sound an alarm when new stock becomes available.

I followed the page for only a few days,  I jumped on it when the alarm went off , and got mine from Playstation Direct and it arrived two days later. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, zzip said:

I got mine by opening this page in a browser:  https://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/sonyps5/  

You can leave it open in a tab while doing other work , and it will sound an alarm when new stock becomes available.

Thanks!  RL has kept me extremely busy of late.  I'll try to keep this site in mind for when I have time to pursue a PS5, probably around mid September.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...