IGNORED

Atari Flashback 9 bricked, any way to restore?

Hey, so my Atari Flashback 9 bricked. It was working fine for a long time, I had it sideloaded, no issues whatsoever. However I didn’t take the update file off of the SD card, so when it booted I had to press right on the stick or it would run the update again, but if it accidentally went through it again it was no problem. However yesterday, something went wrong with it. After it ran the update it just went black. No matter what I did, it would not boot up again. The on-board light came on, so it was getting power, the tv flickered the no signal, which showed that something was sending power through the hdmi, but nothing was being received. 

I eventually went into the boot menu by pushing the factory button on the inside. Nothing in there worked either, factory reset, run graphics test, etc., everything failed. I tried downloading the update .img from the website and putting it on the SD card, but the update function on the boot menu doesn’t detect .img apparently. 

Is there anything at all I can do? Any way to load the original firmware back on there? If so, where can I get that file?  I honestly have no idea how it had such a severe failure. I never once had a problem with it before. Its not even like I lost power while it was updating or anything, it went through that process as normal and then just went dark.

Thanks for any help you can give, I assume its just dead, which is a shame. I really loved the thing, and all the newer models are sold out.