IGNORED

Turbo Sprint - Shameless Plug

Graeme Cowie

Just a shameless plug here to say that Turbo Sprint is a new game I've coded from the ground up for AGA Amigas, it will be released next Friday.

I know the ST had a great port of Super Sprint and I played it for years with my friends.  Hopefully I'll have done the game justice.

Here's the promo video I put together.

Turbo Sprint - Promo

mcgeezer

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Daedalus2097 said:

There's a physical release in the works - big box, and it looks awesome. It might need to be pre-ordered though: https://mcgeezer.itch.io/turbo-sprint

It looks incredible and would have been ordering now, but didn't realise it was for the 1200 only(wasn't familiar with the AGA term). I have the A600 sadly and no plans to upgrade(my A600 is my original one so like to keep it in use).

All praise to the dev though, the whole package is stunning.

Edited by Tetlee

18 hours ago, Daedalus2097 said:

There's a physical release in the works - big box, and it looks awesome. It might need to be pre-ordered though: https://mcgeezer.itch.io/turbo-sprint

Got my physical copy on order... and apparently he is also working on another physical release of Rygar. Might be grabbing that one, as well.

Just now, Tetlee said:

They came with it? That's a super cool(or should I say turbo cool) bonus. Who doesn't like extra goodies?

That pic was (apparently) sent out to physical pre-orders.  Not sure if all cars come with the package, but they still look awesome.

• Like 1

Looks cool! Super Sprint is one of those timeless games. I don't think I was born yet when the game was in arcades and I still like to play it via emulation.  It's just a very clean and nice looking game, and it has great gameplay.

Super Speed was basically a dos version of it back in the day that I enjoyed.

5 hours ago, sirlynxalot said:

Looks cool! Super Sprint is one of those timeless games. I don't think I was born yet when the game was in arcades and I still like to play it via emulation.  It's just a very clean and nice looking game, and it has great gameplay.

:) It was one of the games in the BX (base exchange) arcade on the base where I grew up.  I spent a whole summer's worth of lawn mowing money in that arcade playing Gauntlet, Super Sprint, Ghosts 'n Goblins, Pin-Bot, and others (those were my favorites at the time, and still are.)  One of the best things about this game in the arcade was the controls: a steering wheel, and I cannot recall ever playing a driving game with a wheel which was so well implemented (3D games notwithstanding.)

Hi,

Just to clarify a couple of things, the physical edition will only include one of the coloured USB cars of your choice (they are only 1gb and include the game files in adf/iso/whd/lha format) and digital manual.  I’m waiting on delivery of the game manual also.

i will be closing pre-orders tonight (10pm GMT) so if you’d like a box you have until then to grab one.  I should also point out the box also includes shipping and you will also be able to pick up a Rygar box for £25 as shipping can be combined.  Note - shipping does not include any customs duty or handling charges to the destination country (unless it is the UK).

thanks 

Graeme

• Thanks 2