IGNORED

Disk drive label dimensions

9 hours ago, dely said:

Need a replacement for very worn label in my SF drive and looking for exact dimensions (x, y, z and angle a). Unfortunately I can't find any reliable information. Anyone? Thanks!

826642094_Zrzutekranu2021-05-02115541.thumb.png.633c7b02e3c28cb9fdee2a8e5b7d09c1.png

It would be best to carefully remove your badge and scan it at 300DPI on a flatbed scanner as a PDF to preserve the size.  Then give this PDF to whoever is making the badge for you and it will be a perfect match.

I don't have an external floppy drive but I think you'll find it is slightly larger than the computer badge on an ST.  Length of 123mm and height of 11mm with 45 degree angle should be close according to the photos I have.

I've only made replicas of computer badges which are 100mm long x 10mm high with 45 degree angles (the TT and MegaSTE badges are slightly smaller at 95mm x 6mm).

Edited by MasterMotorola
typo

12 hours ago, MasterMotorola said:

It would be best to carefully remove your badge and scan it at 300DPI on a flatbed scanner as a PDF to preserve the size.  

He does not need to remove badge from floppy drive - he can put entire drive on(in) flatbed scanner! :D

• Thanks 1