MrBeefy

IGN Middle East Hands On Amico

10 minutes ago, Jeffrey Bouchard said:

I also wish that there were more games shown but it was probably meant as an overview to new players.

You're probably right. Maybe we will get some more sources covering it soon?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jeffrey Bouchard said:

We can hope.

Any game you specifically want to see?

Despite of what has been repeatedly shown, the CEO still has the gall to keep saying that the controller doesnt have lag. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Yarzzz said:

Despite of what has been repeatedly shown, the CEO still has the gall to keep saying that the controller doesnt have lag. 

Here... I fixed your comment for ya.

:D

"Despite all of the people who played it and said there is no noticeable lag that certain folks still have the gall to keep saying it does."

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

14 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

https://me.ign.com/en/tech/184421/feature/intellivision-amico-hands-on-the-new-console-on-the-block

I wish there was some more games shown but they had some good shots of the controller. Screen looks good, crisp, and bright. You get to see some of the Shark! Shark! controller game UI.

Thanks for posting this great article Amico Dude!  Your phoniness is second to none!

I agree that it's really great that big gaming websites are so interested in Amico and positive about it and still 6 months away from launch!

Especially considering it's not even our target market.  Imagine all the great coverage that will happen when the final product is in their hands.

Thank you for your continued support and interest in Amico. 

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

Thanks for posting this great article Amico Dude!  Your phoniness is second to none!

I agree that it's really great that big gaming websites are so interested in Amico and positive about it and still 6 months away from launch!

Especially considering it's not even our target market.  Imagine all the great coverage that will happen when the final product is in their hands.

Thank you for your continued support and interest in Amico. 

These Amico dudes are something else.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

Here... I fixed your comment for ya.

:D

"Despite all of the people who played it and said there is no noticeable lag that certain folks still have the gall to keep saying it does."

🤡 

Lol put your money where your mouth is. Wouldnt that be something?

• Confused 1