Jump to content

Recommended Posts

What a novelty!! We'll all be "bragging" about how we're 'mining' bitcoin on our 40-year-old CV! Merely for 'fun' and a nice laugh. Looking forward to a .rom release (end of May?).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, zyzzle said:

What a novelty!! We'll all be "bragging" about how we're 'mining' bitcoin on our 40-year-old CV! Merely for 'fun' and a nice laugh. Looking forward to a .rom release (end of May?).

It will be put in the Adam Archive when its released :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you think Warren  Buffet was talking about Planet of Zoom and the CV when he said this...

"It's not a currency. It does not meet the test of a currency. I wouldn't be surprised if it's not around in 10 or 20 years. It is not a durable means of exchange, it's not a store of value. It's been a very speculative kind of Buck Rogers-type thing and people buy and sell them because they hope they go up or down just like they did with tulip bulbs a long time ago."warren Buffett

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Milli Vee said:
Hi everyone - so here is the full video of the Bitcoin miner on the ColecoVision - Let me know when you get rich! Be sure to like, subscribe etc!
 

We could use the bitcoin that we mine to buy a Harley

Edited by rietveld

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi Everyone - I can't believe the reception I have gotten with the BitCoin Miner cartridge! I still have people asking for them. So I am going to do one more run and this one will be special!
It will be personalized with a first and last name you provide.
Not only will this be printed on the Coleco Business Card, It will be printed on the label and also added to the software on the cartridge
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Were the first 10 sold all the same with the faux briefcase box?  Or was that just for the second batch of 5 you sold on eBay?

 

I'm updating the Collectors List so just trying to make sure it's accurate.

 

Thanks

Edited by Ikrananka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ikrananka said:

Were the first 10 sold all the same with the faux briefcase box?  Or was that just for the second batch of 5 you sold on eBay.

 

I'm updating the Collectors List so just trying to make sure it's accurate.

 

Thanks

The first 10 were with the Faux Briefcase (# 1 - 10) then the next 5 (11 - 15) were with the White box though #15 was retrofitted to the briefcase when I was able to secure another for the purchaser after the sale. These all have the gold box with the clear sleeve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Milli Vee said:

The first 10 were with the Faux Briefcase (# 1 - 10) then the next 5 (11 - 15) were with the White box though #15 was retrofitted to the briefcase when I was able to secure another for the purchaser after the sale. These all have the gold box with the clear sleeve.

Oh wow - somehow I missed that you did a third run with white boxes.  So this current run with the gold boxes is the fourth run with six(?) in this run which will bring the total to 21 - is that correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ikrananka said:

Oh wow - somehow I missed that you did a third run with white boxes.  So this current run with the gold boxes is the fourth run with six(?) in this run which will bring the total to 21 - is that correct?

That is correct

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...