Sign in to follow this  
MrBeefy

Brett Weiss Hot Wheels Footage

Just watched this one. Like I think I told someone in one of the other threads this is one I could really see myself playing with Baby Beefy. I think he'd laugh his butt off at all the crashing or even the rear ending as done in this footage.

I know this one was an old build without the Hot Wheels branding. It would be cool to see some additional tracks and traps. Hopefully the updated one has the orange Hot Wheels tracks.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MrBeefy said:

Just watched this one. Like I think I told someone in one of the other threads this is one I could really see myself playing with Baby Beefy. I think he'd laugh his butt off at all the crashing or even the rear ending as done in this footage.

I know this one was an old build without the Hot Wheels branding. It would be cool to see some additional tracks and traps. Hopefully the updated one has the orange Hot Wheels tracks.

Yep!  We sure do Amico Dude!  Lots of new traps, unlockable Hot Wheels cars and multiple tracks. 

Your son is gonna LOVE IT!  I can't wait for him to play it!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thanks for sharing this video. This reminds me of Corkscrew Crash, one of my son's favorite Hot Wheels sets. We try to time the cars to see how close we can get them without having a wreck. I can totally see him trying to do the magnet trap so it forces two cars to wreck out. I showed him the original Side Swipers footage last year so I am curious what he thinks when he sees a longer version like this. If he can unlock cars....he is going to be so excited. 

v

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PeterPepper said:

Thanks for sharing this video. This reminds me of Corkscrew Crash, one of my son's favorite Hot Wheels sets. We try to time the cars to see how close we can get them without having a wreck. I can totally see him trying to do the magnet trap so it forces two cars to wreck out. I showed him the original Side Swipers footage last year so I am curious what he thinks when he sees a longer version like this. If he can unlock cars....he is going to be so excited. 

v

I think he will like it. It has that same type of feel for simple Hot Wheels fun. That set looks cool! Will have to check that out. We don't have any "crazy" sets like that yet at least.

I think this is the type of game that could benefit from having a custom track feature. Nothing too fancy but something similar to the original Excitebike game where you could design your own course. It would be cool to design your own loops and place traps yourself.

• Like 5

Seems like an easy to get into game without too much of a learning curve, which should make it great for kids.   I forgot, does it allow you to make your own tracks?

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2021 at 8:02 AM, SegaSnatcher said:

Seems like an easy to get into game without too much of a learning curve, which should make it great for kids.   I forgot, does it allow you to make your own tracks?

Not that has been told or shown. Be cool if it could.

Edited by MrBeefy
  • Like 4

Hot Wheels also has what looks to be a killer PC/console game coming out later this year called Hot Wheels Unleashed, which seems to be a really well made bit of kart-style fan service. Between that and this I think I'll be playing way more Hot Wheels video games than I'd have thought.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mockduck said:

Hot Wheels also has what looks to be a killer PC/console game coming out later this year called Hot Wheels Unleashed, which seems to be a really well made bit of kart-style fan service. Between that and this I think I'll be playing way more Hot Wheels video games than I'd have thought.

Yeah.  I saw that game earlier this year.  It looks GREAT!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mockduck said:

Unleashed look great. I will be getting it on Switch for sure. Baby Beef loves the toys, and car games to much to not get it.

• Like 2