IGNORED

Custom cartridge shelf case/book for loose carts

moknbyrdx1

I used a Universal Game Case and have experimented with a few ways to hold Vectrex carts securely. 

On the left, I used a bit of hot glue and a plastic straw cut to fit.  I set the cartridge where I wanted it wrapped in wax paper, applied the hot glue and squeezed a tall dab using the straw for support, with a little lip over the cartridge.  After it hardened, I peeled off the wax paper.  Seems to work well (but might cause a mess if somehow my carts sit too long in a hot attic or something).

On the right, I just applied two "fuzzy dots" in strategic locations inside the UGC.  I had to put another one over the top to hold down the cart down when the cover is closed.  I got them at the dollar store, they're designed to put under lamps or small appliances when the original feet fall off.

DSCN5781.JPG

DSCN5782.JPG

10 hours ago, fiddlepaddle said:

On the right, I just applied two "fuzzy dots" in strategic locations inside the UGC.  I had to put another one over the top to hold down the cart down when the cover is closed.  I got them at the dollar store, they're designed to put under lamps or small appliances when the original feet fall off.

DSCN5781.JPG

I like the dots idea. Lowes has some thick square pads that might do the trick. Great idea.