IGNORED

Intellivision Zoom Chat 2

Announcing the Intellivision Zoom Chat 2!

Kick-off topic: nothing formal, just chatting

Day: May 22, 2021

Time: 1:00 PM Pacific Time, 4:00 PM Eastern Time, 21:00 British Time, 22:00 European Time

Link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71670742601?pwd=OHphZ0hlUllnZTNUQkZJTjFoUkxZQT09

Guidelines:

1. This is for Intellivision folks to hang out and simply chat about whatever topic comes up.  There are no videos, presentations, auctions, or etc planned.
  2. Webcams are encouraged... except for Rev ;-)
  3. The recommended max is ~20 people.  Less folks is fine.  More than 20 and it will get hard for everyone to talk.
  4. Don't worry if you don't attend this one.  If this is modestly successful, there will be more of these video chats.  Future ones will be on different days at different times to accommodate other folks' schedules.
  5. Chatting is time-limited to only 40 minutes (free Zoom account limitation).  However, sometimes Zoom will allow meetings to run longer.

Legalese and rules:

1. This meeting is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or connected with AtariAge.
  2. I will be managing the meeting.  I'm lax about topics and behavior.  However, I reserve the right to ban anyone with extreme negative behavior, similar to the two trolls that happening in the Intellivision Virtual Expo.
  3. Folks with excessive audio feedback may be temporarily muted.  If that happens to you, then you're recommended to switch to headphones.
  4. To manage folks, Zoom's "Waiting Room" feature will be used.  Expect a delay between Zoom launching the link and when you can participate (i.e. how long it takes me to click to allow each person in).
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...