IGNORED

Cyberpunk 2077

I think you are upgrading your VCS from the standard 8GB to 16GB, yes? 

Cyberpunk at the time it was running on the VCS had minimum requirements of 8GB RAM, plus 2GB video-RAM,
but this guy in the article still got it running natively with some tweaking to Windows on an unexpanded VCS...
https://www.cbr.com/cyberpunk-2077-atari-vcs/

The video dates from 30th December, when both the VCS was brand-new, and Cyberpunk 2077 was new too.
They problems they had also with launching other big games was (as they say) likely to do with needing RAM.

However, things have changed since, the game was significantly optimised and lots of bug fixes of course. ?
I don't know what the latest requirements for the game are, because I ran it on 1080p high-detail via Stadia,
and it didn't much appeal so I just used the refund option on Stadia. (It was more an academic test for me.)

If your machine has 16GB RAM, this will help a lot of course, and you can also modify the amount of RAM for
the video display to 4GB (some people went very much higher) and you'll still have 12GB for the game etc..

I'm the advice about putting Windows into performance mode will still apply, the page file situation will be
better since your system will have the minimum required amount of RAM. I guess it will be an interesting,
with an expanded machine, adjusted GPU RAM reservation, and also the improved AMD graphics drivers!

I hope this is what you needed. Good luck!