IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 14 - Game 15 - Frogger

4 hours ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

However, I still give Frogger and Parker LAST place on graphics!

The headless centipede and alien-insects on Ladybug are much better then these cars on Frogger that look like fish from shark shark and the turtles look like chocolate turtles.

c'mon it's not that bad overall the Parker games was good imho, i owned only little of them back in the '80s Frogger was one of them along with SW-ESB and Q*bert, but honestly Frogger i liked better, the problem was i had no idea how to play SW-ESB, the Parker games i received with a used console back then and i had no manuals for them.

However we boys liked them, they was good compared to some of the coleco releases and exactly Lady Bug is a bad example but not the worst.

But even Lady Bug, i had a girlfriend a decade ago in Zürich who exclusively liked to play Lady Bug but only the Intellivision release, never ask me why.

Well she was a bit of a Lady Bug herself i have to say, nicknamed "black Heidi" by the Jamaicans, sorta girl who leaves victims behind her right and left side of the street.

Now this is more like it...

26,100 Level 6

53D3A626-6789-4C50-A57E-9F661583D36A.thumb.jpeg.4bdfe524fd66312ead9b8ef84f135fe5.jpeg

Earning that extra frog is awesome, even if you lose two lives fast and furious not soon after ? Feels like getting to 40k for another one is a pipe dream. That fourth screen is a killer. 

Edited by fakecortex
Typo on score
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Gernot said:

FANTASTIC! a tube and what sort of a bulky one.

My Zenith is one of my prized possessions. I play all my classic systems on it. And I mentioned somewhere before- I have my games running through a vcr that is one button press away from recording any truly outrageous scores I obtain ?

5DCD3468-3A5E-423B-B6A9-994477A4261B.thumb.jpeg.b09a17d49af1a34a4d162842a8e0a7ca.jpeg

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Gernot said:

c'mon it's not that bad overall the Parker games was good imho, i owned only little of them back in the '80s Frogger was one of them along with SW-ESB and Q*bert, but honestly Frogger i liked better, the problem was i had no idea how to play SW-ESB, the Parker games i received with a used console back then and i had no manuals for them.

However we boys liked them, they was good compared to some of the coleco releases and exactly Lady Bug is a bad example but not the worst.

But even Lady Bug, i had a girlfriend a decade ago in Zürich who exclusively liked to play Lady Bug but only the Intellivision release, never ask me why.

Well she was a bit of a Lady Bug herself i have to say, nicknamed "black Heidi" by the Jamaicans, sorta girl who leaves victims behind her right and left side of the street.

Empire Strikes back was voted worst game on the console. Followed by Sewer Sam. 

if you only had three games then I can see why you enjoyed them. Ladybug is pretty good after all! (Compared to Empire). 

Why make the turtles inanimate chocolate turtles on Frogger? The only good graphic is the grey truck. But that’s it. Even the graphic of the smiley-frog that sits at the top of the screen is ridiculous!

not as bad as donkey Kong being drawn as Captain Caveman and Mario as a pink pig?

E0529724-E227-444B-B238-2F9F6A60C86E.jpeg

Edited by INTELLIVISION SPARTAN
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

First Frogger entry. Just getting back into this game after a long break. Definitely one of my favorite arcade titles!

DFE14BDA-21D0-4DDB-984B-ECCCB81A5441.jpeg

Monster Mode Matt IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, cparsley said:

Game terminated early due to the Frogger Cheer Noise haha your game is OVER NOW!!!! glitch of doom, and was having a freaking dream of a game too :(

Screen Shot 2021-05-16 at 11.56.27 PM.png

HOLY CRAP!!! You had 8 (EIGHT) guys left?????? ????????

• Like 1

Also while the game difficulty does come at you in waves, building to the every 4th round, it's not like it's 100% lightens up on the other 3, you do get harder versions of Level 1,2,3 just compared to the Level 4 you just had, it seems quite easier. Like the one right after 4 in the wave, while an easy car pattern and nice first few in river, the final turtle set before the croc/logs right before home does get tricky as there are only 2 sets of turtles for the whole line, and one always sinks.

• Like 2

Overall Total Rankings

(After Defender)

1. cparsley  237
2. IntellivisionSpartan  231
3. Rickster8  166
4. wolfy62  98
5. cmadruga  96
6. biffman  92
7. popsicle  91
8. mr_me  78
9. lupovax 64