IGNORED

New Game: Pitman

Under4MHZ

Wow - thank you.  I love these type of puzzle games as they provide a nice relaxing alternative to all the frantic shooters.

Reminded me of a homebrew Commodore 64 game that I'm currently playing "Millie and Molly" (currently on level 75), which I have now discovered was itself inspired by the mid 80's game Catrap which was known as Pitman in Japan.  Is your Pitman a port/conversion of the original Catrap/Pitman with the same levels?

• Like 1

On 5/10/2021 at 1:18 PM, Ikrananka said:

Encountered a strange graphical glitch on the title screen using the CoolCV emulator.  Tried it on blueMSX and ColEm with no issues.

image001.thumb.png.e48b77113e6478a830f2394e2f7a2be6.png

Yes, I got the same thing occasionally when playing on the Atarimax as well. Fun game though.

On 5/10/2021 at 12:18 PM, Ikrananka said:

Encountered a strange graphical glitch on the title screen using the CoolCV emulator.  Tried it on blueMSX and ColEm with no issues.

I don't see the glitch in Argon (phew!). Plays fine!

@Under4MHZ is on fire... How many is that this year?!?

Screenshot_20210514-141818.png

Screenshot_20210514-142010.png

• 2 weeks later...

Great game and thanks for sharing it. Remindful of Boulder Dash. Even has some of the same sounds. Currently on level 30 but I have to admit that I haven't figured out level 20 yet. I like that you can skip around to different levels if you want and not have to start over. Excellent.