IGNORED

unocart . expensive nonsense chips

darleiv

people opened this topic to find out if it is possible to compile the unocart for other stm? because the current one is 500 usd 10 pieces and disappeared from the market. and said it’s out of stock

stm32g STM32H750 

whit en.TrueSTUDIO_V9.3.exe is possible?

HTB1qeG6fwvD8KJjSsplq6yIEFXaD.jpg

images.jpg

Edited by darleiv
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

Hm, this STM32F407VET6 costs just 12.98€. Where do you get your high price?

ask this seller that you mention to sell him to see if he will sell at this price. chip shortages worldwide 500% inflation worldwide

this started last month. no one else ships at the advertised price before updating the price - try buying it and see the seller will not ship

On Mouser and Digikey the STM32F407 line indeed seems to be out of stock. There is a STM32F407VGT6 listed on Aliexpress for 80$/10pc, but of course I won't order just to find out whether the chips ship and whether they are fake or originals ;) That said, to the best of my knowledge the STM32F407 line are widely used chips, so I am pretty sure the shortage is only temporary. In the meantime, you can always use a development board if you want to build yourself a card, those are for sale aplenty.

Using a STM32H750 is a bit like firing cannons at mice, but I don't see why you shouldn't be able to modify the firmware to build for it provided you know what you are doing.

2 hours ago, DirtyHairy said:

On Mouser and Digikey the STM32F407 line indeed seems to be out of stock. There is a STM32F407VGT6 listed on Aliexpress for 80$/10pc, but of course I won't order just to find out whether the chips ship and whether they are fake or originals ;) That said, to the best of my knowledge the STM32F407 line are widely used chips, so I am pretty sure the shortage is only temporary. In the meantime, you can always use a development board if you want to build yourself a card, those are for sale aplenty.

Using a STM32H750 is a bit like firing cannons at mice, but I don't see why you shouldn't be able to modify the firmware to build for it provided you know what you are doing.

I have well over 300 exactly 345 orders via AliExpress over a number of years, and have found them totally reliable.

The two transactions that were bad, I was refunded $ quickly and efficiently.

Edited by Andrew Davie

I had 3 orders of about 50x STM32F407VGT6 boards (like this) that weren't shipped or the the seller wanted to increase the price. They used to cost € 6,70  but in the last 3 months the price has nearly doubled to € 12,00.

?

• 4 weeks later...