IGNORED

question about Super Action Baseball and Football

ASalvaro

were both games rushed to the market?..because both of them don't feel complete at all and they are not up to the quality of the normal Coleco release

i remember enjoying Super Action Football when i got it in 84 but now i see all it's flaws and  it's pretty much unplayable

Super Action baseball is a complete mess other than the Pitcher/Batter screens

I don’t share your feelings about SA Baseball. I played the heck out of it BITD and at the time I thought it was the best baseball game for any videogame system. It was the one videogame that my father ever played and he got pretty good at it... so that speaks volumes about the game for me.

As far as SA Football, didn’t play that one enough so, No Comment.

All the baseball games that you may have played on newer systems on up to today’s modern systems may be the reason why you feel the way you do?

I have to agree with NIAD in that SA Baseball was one of the best baseball games of that era. Generally speaking until about Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis I found most baseball games lacking.

We never really had SA Football as a kid so I can't really comment on it either.

The spinner wheel is your friend in super action football. It's a great game but a steep learning curve.

To make a pass of any distance you need to spin the spinner before release of the throw.

baseball was awesome but again steep learning curve and running the bases equires the spinner again.