IGNORED

(nutty) Marketing: Just when I thought I had seen it all...

Faicuai

...Gotta love the classy late 70's / early 80's promo material... With is creamy colors and warm atmosphere, they were always classy and inviting, plus being a total pleasure to look at! 

Now, there is an eerie similarity between Apple's and Atari's material,  back in the day... to the point that they look produced by the same firm (!?) Well, I can't tell for sure, but... there are times when things may go a little too far...

Has any body ever noticed this?

7186DCD3-27E8-41A5-8AEB-032885C81DFA.jpeg.07bf373fa845de6fab603494b7481862.jpeg

An Apple II, in BED !!?? With TV  and disk drive included !? Oh, C'mon !!!

Is that a muffin I see up-here? And where the hell is the dog?? What exactly happened here? ??

Is here an equivalent on the Atari side of Brochures? I can't recall a single one...

Edited by Faicuai
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Faicuai said:

There was many a time when I was a kid that my Atari 800, my 810 and my TV were on my bed with me.  Wasn't that unusual at all back in the early '80s. 

38 minutes ago, Faicuai said:

...Gotta love the classy late 70's / early 80's promo material... With is creamy colors and warm atmosphere, they were always classy and inviting, plus being a total pleasure to look at! 

Now, there is an eerie similarity between Apple's and Atari's material,  back in the day... to the point that they look produced by the same firm (!?) Well, I can't tell for sure, but... there are times when things may go a little too far...

7186DCD3-27E8-41A5-8AEB-032885C81DFA.jpeg.07bf373fa845de6fab603494b7481862.jpeg

Is that a muffin I see up-here? And where the hell is the dog?? What exactly happened here? ??

Is here an equivalent on the Atari side of Brochures? I can't recall a single one...

LMAO - the way he is laying with that muffin reminds me of

9cb597648d55064990e48ece0c151bcb.jpg

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Faicuai said:

Oh, do I remember that picture.  It was in the //e owner's manual, IIRC.

And yup, I dragged the Odyssey² onto the bed along with a 12" black-and-white TV a few times when I was a kid.  Nothing weird about that at all :-D