IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 14 FINALE - Game 16 - Beauty & the Beast - SPECIAL SCORING

Quick Beauty & The Beast Update (Thru Post #53) - LAST DAY OF THE INTV HSC SEASON 14!!! ?

12.9 - 31,500 - CParsley [+3 SET NEW RECORD]

6.9 - 19,050 - Spartan

6.9 - 18,050 - PlayerOne

6.1 - 14,850 - Lupovax

5.5 - 16,250 - Rickster8

5.1 - 14 050 - Popsicle

4.8 - 13,800 - Wolfy62

4.0 - 9,550 - fakecortex

4.0 - 8,800 - ClassicGMR

3.1 - 7,700 - Mangia-Boy

1.9 - 3,850 - JBlenkle

Edited by Rickster8
Added a little more text.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Of all my complaints, I think the thing that bothers me the most about this game is, as soon as I get in a good groove, feel confident, and have fun, the game goes, "screw you", and the deaths come fast and furious. Perhaps I'll break 4 buildings when we eventually play this again.

In a word: SHELVED.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, fakecortex said:

Of all my complaints, I think the thing that bothers me the most about this game is, as soon as I get in a good groove, feel confident, and have fun, the game goes, "screw you", and the deaths come fast and furious. Perhaps I'll break 4 buildings when we eventually play this again.

In a word: SHELVED.

I didn’t even remove it from the shelf because of that very reason. Very frustrating game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

FINAL Beauty and the Beast Update: CPARSLEY GRABS THE BNTB VICTORY AND WINS SEASON 14 OF THE INTV HSC!!!

beauty and the beast smile GIF by Disney

12.9 - 31,500 - CParsley [+13][+2][+3 SET NEW RECORD]

6.9 - 19,050 - Spartan [+12]

6.9 - 18,050 - PlayerOne [+11]

-------------------------------

6.1 - 14,850 - Lupovax [+9]

5.9 - 16,600 - Biffman [+8]

5.5 - 16,250 - Rickster8 [+7]

5.1 - 14 050 - Popsicle [+6]

4.8 - 13,800 - Wolfy62 [+5]

4.0 - 9,550 - fakecortex [+4]

4.0 - 8,800 - ClassicGMR [+3]

3.1 - 7,700 - Mangia-Boy [+2]

1.9 - 3,850 - JBlenkle [+1]

FINAL STANDINGS AND SEASON WRAP UP TO BE POSTED TUESDAY NIGHT!!!

Edited by Rickster8
Formatting
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Final Standings for the InTV HSC Season 14:

1. cparsley  273
2. IntellivisionSpartan  254
3. Rickster8  177
4. wolfy62  110
5. biffman  103
6. popsicle  98
7. cmadruga  96
8. lupovax 79
9. mr_me  78
10. Player One  75
11. ClassicGMR  68
12. JasonlikesINTV  51
13. fakecortex  49
14. rogerpoco 48
15. gbag  44
16. patbb  43
17. IntyFanMatt  40
18. JacobZu7zu7  38
18. Ace24  38
20. jblenkle  16
21. bamse  15
22. toiletunes  13
23. Mangia-Boy  12
24. IntellivisionMaster  11
25. gar0u  8
26. Gernot 6
27. hoosierdadee78  5
28. Intelligentleman  4
28. NamcoPlayer 4
28. S.BAZ 4
31. sneakyturtleegg  2
32. Mister-VCS  1

Edited by Rickster8
  • Thanks 4

InTV HSC Season 14 Top 3 Finishers!!!

CParsley [1st Place] - GOLD

Spartan [2nd Place] - SILVER

Rickster8 [3rd Place] - BRONZE

Congrats to CParsley on winning Season 14 of the Intellivision HSC!!! ?

Great season guys!!! We will take about a 7 week break now and start up again on Sunday July 18th when we will kick off Season 15 of the InTV HSC with the Space / Race theme. It's gonna be pretty sweet... ?

Enjoy the time off dudes!!! 

Cheers!!! ?

Edited by Rickster8
Formatting
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @Rickster8 I had fun. I also made myself stick it out so I got a full season of games in! That was the New Year’s resolution! (From last year granted but I did it) ?

I also placed higher than I thought I would but I think that’s more about the ones that didn’t play every week than how good (horribly bad) I am! LOL

Edited by ClassicGMR
Wow... who knew English is my only language? No one that read this post....
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, fakecortex said:

Fun season all! There were some insane scores literally every week. Thanks for hosting @Rickster8 & @JacobZu7zu7!

Happy to see I was able to barely edge out @Rogerpoco, who made a brief, yet strong, appearance :D

Haha!

I AM truly sorry, Guys, didn't mean to fade out on ya-keeping up here and the 2600 HSC proved a bit much(I'm actually falling behind there).

Was a lot of fun playing along with you Guys-I appreciate it @fakecortex , you are tops, Man, I honestly think I really only had middling scores, but several of them were way better than I ever thought I could do on said games, that's what makes it fun!!!

Particular big shout out to @Rickster8 from me-lol, I know I can be pretty "demanding"(time), but I def. have a new top 5 Gaming Bro now.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys when does the next game start? I am hoping to crack the top 3 soon!?

Actually,after coming in a VERY distant fourth my thoughts are on what great competitors and scores were consistently being put by Spartan,Parsley and Rickster. Scores that I know I will personally never reach,no matter how much I play!

It's so much fun for me to compete against the best because it pushes me to get the best scores possible from myself, and play a bunch of great games I somehow forgot how much fun they are!

As perhaps the oldest regular player in the group,thanks to everyone participating in helping me remain young at heart and in spirit. 

Hopefully see you all next season!!!??

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

Actually,after coming in a VERY distant fourth my thoughts are on what great competitors and scores were consistently being put by Spartan,Parsley and Rickster. Scores that I know I will personally never reach,no matter how much I play!

It's so much fun for me to compete against the best because it pushes me to get the best scores possible from myself, and play a bunch of great games I somehow forgot how much fun they are!

As perhaps the oldest regular player in the group,thanks to everyone participating in helping me remain young at heart and in spirit. 

I believe Rick will start the next season on July 18th. I’ll be there with ya Dale!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

Hi Wolfy, This was Season 14 of the InTY HSC and it just ended with Beauty and the Beast. That was the Season Finale... The next Season of the InTV HSC (Season 15) will start on Sunday July 18th and it 'should' end in the middle of November. We are currently slotted for another 16 week Season. Practice up on those Space and Race games cuz that's what's going to be played in Season 15.... ?

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...