IGNORED

Lynx 1 Bennvenn Installer Recommendations

dbdjre0143

Howdy everyone! ?

I was lucky enough to be able to pre-order a Bennvenn LCD kit for my Lynx 1 in the most recent batch, so am now on the hunt for someone to install it, as the soldering it requires is beyond my limited ability. So, I'm looking for recommendations/pricing for installers that others have used, whether they be businesses, forum members, etc. I would prefer to keep it to the United States due to the cost and time involved with international shipping.

Thanks in advance for the assistance!

Where are you located state wise? Might be a few of us here that can offer to help you out and you could pick whomever is closest. I also ordered one of the new Lynx 1 screens and still awaiting for it to arrive. I've got another client's lynx waiting on it in fact.

35 minutes ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

Where are you located state wise? Might be a few of us here that can offer to help you out and you could pick whomever is closest. I also ordered one of the new Lynx 1 screens and still awaiting for it to arrive. I've got another client's lynx waiting on it in fact.

Hi! :) I'm located in West Virginia. I take it then that you install these?

Yes I offer install services on these screens. If the Lynx hasn't had the power stage components replaced and recapped, that is advised before installing any of these LCD upgrades be it Benn's or McWill's.

2 hours ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

Yes I offer install services on these screens. If the Lynx hasn't had the power stage components replaced and recapped, that is advised before installing any of these LCD upgrades be it Benn's or McWill's.

PM'ed you about it. :) Thanks for replying!