IGNORED

FOUND: Crossbow or other 7800 Shooter game

Dopy25

I have a harmony for the 2600 so I have been able to test my project using that, but would really like to get my hands on any shooter game for the 7800 side itself. I am working on an adapter with support for Sega controllers and the Light Phaser. It works in it's current state, but I can only test it on the one* game on the 2600 that uses it. The rest of the games I have do not have LP/LG functionality.

If anyone has any extra, or one they would like to sell for a low cost, I appreciate it. I am holding out for a concerto but would really like to put what I am working on to good use before too long.

My location: California, USA

Edited by Dopy25

Bump. Still looking for light gun game. Crossbow or barnyard blaster would be perfect.

I can send a number of things. I have extra NES controllers, I have around 50 carts for the 2600 and a handful of master system games to pick from for a fair trade.

Heck I'll even send you a modded NES or Sega Genesis controller for use on 7800 if the value is right.

Bump.

Still looking. Willing to pay $10 shipped for a loose cart or a little more for CIB, money sent F&F on Paypal. No fees.

If you want to dump off a bit more, I'd also take a other common games in a bundle (for up to $20) as I don't have very many currently.

This is totally for me to keep. Will not resell at later date.

Call me cheap, but I feel that seller found that in a bin for a buck and decided to markup more than multiple recent sells.

Honestly, I'd rather give someone here money from one collector to another as opposed to a thrift shop reseller.

They also have a loose Dig Dug for $12.99. I just bought DD CIB for less than that.

Edited by Dopy25
  • Like 1

That's a bit better for sure. I wasn't thinking about lots but that works because I only have Karateka from that lot. The rest would be a good addition.

EDIT: I hope Food Fight and Choplifter are much more fun than Karateka. haha

Edited by Dopy25

12 minutes ago, K-Rod 13 said:

Food Fight is # 1 for me and Choplifter in my top 5.    Galaga and Ninja Golf are up there as well.    Check them out if you can.

Thanks for the tip! I will check them out for sure. I cleaned them a bit to make sure they worked and Food Fight seemed pretty sweet. I'll have to give that one some more play time soon.