IGNORED

Atari Age order never arrived? (Not sure where to post this.)

Armageddon Potato

Heya guys! Back around January maybe I ordered Zoo Keeper, LEAD, and an AtariVox+ Speech Synthesizer. I messaged Albert from Atari Age, and he did give me a response about hopefully being done and getting them out around February, but I haven't heard back from him and now it's May. I was just curious if anyone else is in the same boat? I have no problem remaining patient, but was just curious when I'd get them down the line, or if there was an estimated time frame.

I have been sending out periodic emails to those who purchased any of the pre-order games, with a final update going out a few weeks ago.  Final, because I have all the printed materials for these games and have been buy building games so I can get all these orders out.  I already have nearly all the Jaguar pre-order games shipped, and I have all of the non-2600 games built at this point.  So just need to finish the 2600 games and then I can get all these shipped.  It's my main focus, as I know everyone is eager to play these games, and I'm even more eager to get them into everyone's hands. 

If you check your email spam folder, you may find emails from AtariAge there.  If they are and you mark them as not spam, that should prevent them from being tagged as spam in the future.

..Al

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I had received the updates from Albert. Last one was back in April-ish this year. Nothing recently in my spam folders either and, I have also recently sent emails directly to Albert inquiring of my orders current status. Plus through the store ask a question section. Nothing. 

Having just found this post, though month old, it has been about two months of any pre-orders update. I am glad to hear you are still working on completing orders and this answers my concern some, as you have yet to finish the 2600 games. I am looking forward to 2600 Avalanche and a save key for it.

Thank you All the Best, Mike.

10 minutes ago, Atari1978 said:

I had received the updates from Albert. Last one was back in April-ish this year. Nothing recently in my spam folders either and, I have also recently sent emails directly to Albert inquiring of my orders current status. Plus through the store ask a question section. Nothing. 

Having just found this post, though month old, it has been about two months of any pre-orders update. I am glad to hear you are still working on completing orders and this answers my concern some, as you have yet to finish the 2600 games. I am looking forward to 2600 Avalanche and a save key for it.

Thank you All the Best, Mike.

Hi Mike,

I've been focused on building these games so I can get them all shipped.  I am nearly finished with everything now and will start shipping these orders within the week.  Recently I have been posting updates in the thread linked right above your post.  Here's a direct link in the thread where I started posting more frequent updates about two weeks ago:

I'll be posting another update with photos tomorrow.

..Al

Hi Albert and Thank you!

I knew you had your hands full, likely an major understatement, and patience was not an issue for me. I just ‘missed” the part that was your final email update a couple of months ago. Very Sorry about that. I just began to wonder if something else had happened when I wasn’t any longer receiving any updates. I can now see you have a much larger backlog of orders to fill than I originally envisioned. WAY LARGER! How do you possibly deal with all these orders?!

Thank you so much. Mine will get here eventually as your work through all these. Maybe for this holiday season! LOL!

All the Best, Mike

Sent from a collector of:
ATARI, INC.
A Warner Communications Company