IGNORED

FS: Very lightly used Xbox Series X ***SOLD!!***

eightbit

I was lucky enough to get in an order at the tail end of 2020 for an Xbox Series X. I played it a few times, signed up for Xbox Ultimate....and then life changed. I was promoted to a much higher position with my job and it has consumed most of my time. It is partially the reason you guys are not seeing me as active here as I used to be. It is also the reason I really have zero time for games and gaming anymore. The Xbox Series X has not been touched in over two months...and I am still paying the Ultimate fee each month which I plan on canceling shortly.

All of that said, I think it is best to move the console along to someone who will use it. This is what is included:

1. Xbox Series X in like-new condition (very minimal play time...a day or so in total maybe) with original packaging, all paperwork, accessories, controller, etc.

2. Official Microsoft Rechargeable batter pack for the controller (with box, etc)

3. Streets Of Rage 4 complete

4. Sonic Mania complete

5. Secret surprises?

#5 is there because I think people know by now I hook them up with secret goodies :)

Just looking to try to get most of my money back really...no scalping here. $600 shipped anywhere in the USA takes it all. Pictures to come (if it does not sell before I can get to it)

PM!

***SOLD!!***

Edited by eightbit