IGNORED

Sears Superman Yellow label question.

SoundGammon

Good news, I found my copy of the Sears yellow picture label cart!  

Bad news...it doesn't work!

I was thinking about drilling the bottom side of the cart where the screw is and maybe opening up the cart that way and putting in a working copy of Superman.

Anyone ever do that? I know I would have to heat the end label and slowly work it off the bottom part of the case.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, holygrailvideogames.com said:

I would try cleaning the contacts to the cart before drilling.  I have had some carts that I have had to spend extra time cleaning before they would work.  I hope that you didn't pay $1,000+ for a bad cart.

No, it was in a box of carts I had. I saw that post about one that sold on ebay for around $1100.00. I thought I had one and went digging for it. I'll try cleaning the contacts!

• 2 years later...

Anybody have any idea how many Yellow label superman cartridges are known of? I have only seen 2 in my last 20 years hunting.. I love my copy but would love to know more info.. I do know that there are 2 versions of the Superman Blue Box... Too bad population reports only cover graded games....Thanks for info R