IGNORED

GONE: Random electronics - free for shipping

Shepherdboy

I need to clear out a bit of older electronics to make some space and some of those I'll post here. All of these items are free if you're interested--just pay the cost of shipping. I'll ship to the continental US--sorry to those outside.

PM me with any questions or to claim any of the items.

CLAIMED 15" MacBook Pro (Early 2008), 2GB RAM, 200GB HD, clean install of OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
This laptop is well-used, but still working. The keyboard and trackpad work intermittently (by intermittently, I mean they mostly don't work.)  I've not had any problems using an external keyboard and mouse. The screen is in good condition. Not sure how much charge, if any, the battery still holds. Includes the AC adapter.

CLAIMED NetGear Powerline 1200 +extra outlet
This set allows an ethernet connection over your house powerlines. 2-unit set.

CLAIMED Amazon FireTV (1st Gen)
This unit is working and has an extra remote. Includes the unit, AC adapter, two remotes, and the box.

mac.jpg

powerline.jpg

firetv.jpg

Edited by Shepherdboy
  • Like 4

I've got a similar MacBook Pro, my first actually. My boss's wife spilled coffee on the keyboard (killing the backspace) and prior to that the battery bulged. I asked if I could have it so I could learn OS X and he gave it to me. I replaced the keyboard and battery and the sucker is still humming along.

Those PLE (PowerLine Ethernet) devices are pretty damn good.  The technology has matured over the past 15 years to be faster, more reliable, and even work across phases.  Still mucks with touch-sensitive devices, but a good line filter helps that out.