IGNORED

Timeworks Software

I took a quick look online but none of the common sites have it.  There is a fellow selling the original packaging with disks on eBay for $50.732619516_TimeworksPartnerSTcontents.thumb.jpg.667bff32b52d744ecda0ee8243e114da.jpg

Hopefully someone here can upload the disks because it looks like a really nice package.  I was very fond of the Timeworks desktop publishing software back in the '90s.

15 hours ago, MasterMotorola said:

I took a quick look online but none of the common sites have it.  There is a fellow selling the original packaging with disks on eBay for $50.732619516_TimeworksPartnerSTcontents.thumb.jpg.667bff32b52d744ecda0ee8243e114da.jpg

Hopefully someone here can upload the disks because it looks like a really nice package.  I was very fond of the Timeworks desktop publishing software back in the '90s.

Any link to the listing? or is it gone... (I was unable to find it on ebay).

10 minutes ago, 8bitguy1 said:

Any link to the listing? or is it gone... (I was unable to find it on ebay).

8bitguy1, it's here... https://www.ebay.com/itm/133155181421?hash=item1f00aad36d:g:Y0sAAOSw47RdaGib

It says he may not deliver to Canada but I am sure if you asked nicely, he would ship for a few extra Loonies (bonus points to international readers who know what that is).

• Haha 1

ahhh. the US ebay.  I should have thought of that...I do find quite often when you ask nice eBay sellers will ship to Canada.  With the Loonie flying high, not a bad time to ask either...

Having said that, I'll wait to see if Ripdubski wants it first...

Edited by 8bitguy1

Thanks, not sure what versions there were.  I just wanted to explore it as it looks pretty good, but wasn't really wanting to spend $50 to $125 for it.  There were 2 listings when I looked.  Anyway, thanks!  I did make an offer for this and another item the seller has. If I get it and its a different version than 1, I'll get it archived.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The Partner ST is version 1.00.  I think the disk is altered, as it has a game (control panel accessory) called ESCAPE on it, which is a break out clone.

There is already a version 1.00 archived, but I think the 2nd disk (thesaurus) is missing.  I also have SwiftCalc ST, and its version 1.00.

1 hour ago, Ripdubski said:

The Partner ST is version 1.00.  I think the disk is altered, as it has a game (control panel accessory) called ESCAPE on it, which is a break out clone.

There is already a version 1.00 archived, but I think the 2nd disk (thesaurus) is missing.  I also have SwiftCalc ST, and its version 1.00.

The ESCAPE game was included with Partner and was mentioned on the packaging as a stress reliever if you needed a little break from working (see attached image).

Timeworks Partner ST back.jpg

3 hours ago, MasterMotorola said:

The ESCAPE game was included with Partner and was mentioned on the packaging as a stress reliever if you needed a little break from working (see attached image).

I guess I could have looked at the box...  Thanks for the correction.

I guess to help round this out, last version of Publisher and Data Manager would be good to cover.

BTW, Partner complains and says it won’t run except in ST Medium or High mode when running in TT Medium.  Yet it funds just fine.  So it’s mode detection doesnt appear to account for the TT. Probably never updated after release.