IGNORED

Wanted: Large amount of loose Dig Dug carts !

CPUWIZ

I've thought of making a large mosaic in the shape of Pac man out of the ultra rare 2600 Pac Man cart...anybody ever do anything stupid with carts like that before?

As a matter of fact, I was planning on doing something like that with Berzerk carts if I ever get my rec room finished.

CPUWIZ is gonna corner the dig dug market. oh no! :P

Well...he just added an addition to his house and decided that since the rest of the house's walls, furniture, shower curtains are made out of Atari carts, he wanted to have an entire room wallpapered with nothing but Dig Dug carts since that has always been his favoriite 2600 game. :P

Mayhaps the rarity of "2" needs to be called into question. I certainly think it warrants at least a 3. I don't see nearly as many Dig Dugs as I do, say, Berzerks or Space Jockeys.

I'd help you out if I could CPUWIZ, but I have no spare Dig Dugs nor have I seen any. What DID happen to all the ones used at the Dig Dug Drop, anyway?

I only had one spare that I can remember, and it was a gift from a friend (he'd even written his name on it as a kid, it was a "Coxed" cart). I saved a couple of boxes from the Dig-Dug Drop that weren't crushed in the stampede and put it in a box with the instructions and gave it back to him as a gift, and kept the other for another loose copy I found. :D

I really think there's no conspiracy here. Dig-Dug just happens to be a really good VCS game. Not an arcade perfect translation, but a damn fine translation considering what console it's on. Therefore people who have it keep it and who don't want it.