IGNORED

The source of cmart's millions

decle

8 hours ago, carlsson said:

Perhaps there is a game in the making?

shot0001.gif.8a75fc32b9fd60622e45dc17182b5dc2.gif

Well, it could be a good idea but, instead of noodles, you should make a game of a collector in his house that can go with his computer in ebay, mercari, craigslist and some other websites to buy Intellivision games and hardware. When he finds a game or a game pops up suddendly, the rarer it is, the high the player has to bid if it is an auction, or the fast he has to be, if it’s not an auction. When super collectors like @decle or @cmart604 are around, it’s very difficult to get the game... If he finds a Super Series he has to be extremely fast: I could appear and get it!? He can also buy a broken consolle for few bucks, but then he has to ask and pay @carlsson or some other super expert to fix it. The player starts with some money, sometimes he has to sell or trade games (like the doubles he has from bundles) to make money so as to make more cash and advance in his collection to, eventually, complete the 125 and all subcollections, including homebrews of course. He can also go to Atari Age to check the maket place or post a WTB or PM @Humblejack to see if he has some rare game or visit the @Kamikazi26 website or @BSRSteve ebay shop for variants. Time to time he has to check @Rev website, to avoid missing new homebrews that have to be purchased very fast! He can also leave his house and walk in the street looking for retrogames stores or fleamakets, with some luck he can find an holy grail (a Tutorvision, bluewhale, playcable) for few bucks!!! When he completes all consolles, components and games, he wins the Intellivision Super Master Collector crown.

A kind of Safecracker/Utopia/Dracula concept. To be played with the ECS of course.

It would be cool to have such an homebrew picturing the whole Intellivision community at his best and find all of us in a game!

@nanochess, @cmadruga @DZ-Jay would it be possible to make such a game ? Don’t you think it would be cool? It’s just an idea that came me late at night, any one is more than welcome to improve the concept... May be one day we will have a great game!? The Intelligame!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, cmadruga said:

@Morpheus have you tried learning Intybasic? Looks like a great project. Just ask for help if you need it.

Never tried, indeed...
Hope it’s not too late for me to approach the fine art of programming...

I even struggle to make simple macros on excel spreadsheets...

But I’ll give a look to it, it’s interesting to learn a bit about what’s behind the games we play...

5 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Never tried, indeed...
Hope it’s not too late for me to approach the fine art of programming...

I even struggle to make simple macros on excel spreadsheets...

But I’ll give a look to it, it’s interesting to learn a bit about what’s behind the games we play...

The main motivation for me to learn was to be able to play the games I wish someone would make ?

• Like 2