IGNORED

Tut tut on the Aquarius

Hello, I was playing the original version of the spectrum game Tut Tut and thought that this would be a great game on the Aquarius and since it is written in basic, the original not the 2020 update, it should be possible to port over the game. The spectrum listing is up on paleotronic web site. Has anybody had a go at writing a version? I keep saying I will have a go on my Aquarius but at the moment I am writing a follow up to my ti99 game Alfie the spaceman game one ‘pyramid of mars ‘ ‘ which is available on the ti99 forum here. I have tried to write a version of Tut Tut on the ti99 but the basic is just to slow to move four mummies and you with a decent enough speed but the Aquarius is a lot faster running basic games. I really think it could be a great version though I doubt my programming abilities , especially on the Aquarius at the moment, are not up to the highest standards to make a version as good as the spectrums, though my follow up game on the ti99 I’m currently doing I have learnt some techniques to speed up gameplay. It’s something I might try and do when I get the time. I like playing games written in basic as it gives me a nostalgia trip to my teenage days on my ZX81. I will also be uploading my second ti99 game, Alfie the spaceman on Zontron27 hopefully in a week or two. I may do a version of both my games on the Aquarius when I get time as I think the Aquarius would be ideal at running them. Both the Aquarius and ti99 are my favourite computers of all time despite their lacking abilities.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...