IGNORED

New Game: Pillars

Under4MHZ

Great! Love your games, and thank you most genuinely for them. It is a bit difficult using this game with Std. controller.

Next up: Why not make a Columns or SameGame clone in addition to this Tetris clone? (Clear columns of 3 or more of same color, without rotation necessary).

On 5/24/2021 at 4:38 AM, youki said:

Again a great one!!!  Thanks!  what a productivity! ?

Under4MHZ never sleeps but codes 24 hours a day ?.  Not only is he creating/porting these great games to the ColecoVision but is also doing it for the ZX Spectrum, for example:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Under4MHZ another phenomenal and cute little game! I love the twist on Tetris... very unique and challenging! I use a two-button clicky-stick "Atari 2600/7800 Competition Pro shaped 3D Printed Joystick Sanwa clone stick" (purchased from eBay user: oghugo) split off from my Champ joystick adapter. Super fun!

Edited by phattyboombatty
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

I think the left-right movement is still a little too touchy. I'm having difficulty lining up the gems up with the row I want to put them in. And I think my controllers are in pretty good condition. I haven't noticed a control problem on any other games.

Sorry, but I was mistaken. My controller is the problem, not your game. I tried a different controller and had no problem lining up with the column I wanted to put them in. I apologize that you had to spend time tweaking this because of my mistake when you could be making more great games for us to play!