IGNORED

List of 5200-only titles still not available for 8-Bit computer lineup

BIGHMW

44 minutes ago, RJ said:

8-bit Gauntlet & its Deeper Dungeons expansion disk have been around since the 80s. 

As far as Gauntlet goes, 5200 owners are the ones who got shafted.

I was going to say the same thing.  The 5200 never got Gauntlet.  And the ST (which has an amazing port of Gauntlet II) has a choppy Gauntlet and no Deeper Dungeons.  Gauntlet with 4 players on the 5200 would be amazing!

• Like 1

On 6/21/2021 at 5:29 PM, leech said:

The 5200 never got Gauntlet.  And the ST (which has an amazing port of Gauntlet II) has a choppy Gauntlet and no Deeper Dungeons.  Gauntlet with 4 players on the 5200 would be amazing!

Oh yes the 5200 got Gauntlet, I have never played her on Big Sexy, so I don't know how she does as far as 4 player capability is concerned, but here it is:

On 6/23/2021 at 3:59 PM, BIGHMW said:

Oh yes the 5200 got Gauntlet, I have never played her on Big Sexy, so I don't know how she does as far as 4 player capability is concerned, but here it is:

I hope this isn't the Gauntlet from Mean Hamster software. You are not suppose to have a rom of it and definitely not share it. Apologizes if it is not.

I don't know if it is or not all I know is that I have it in my library I got years ago but if it happens to be then yes I do apologize for it but I have no idea at this time it just happens to be in my massive collection of ROMs from multiple systems

3 hours ago, Allan said:

I hope this isn't the Gauntlet from Mean Hamster software. You are not suppose to have a rom of it and definitely not share it. Apologizes if it is not.

I tried it out, I'm not sure what it is.  If it's from MH it doesn't say so on the title screen, but it looks different than the 8-bit release.  It's really choppy though which makes it kind of unplayable IMHO.  Is there a link to the MH version so I can take a look an verify?

EDIT: Look like it is the MH version.  I removed the rom link.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tempest said:

I tried it out, I'm not sure what it is.  If it's from MH it doesn't say so on the title screen, but it looks different than the 8-bit release.  It's really choppy though which makes it kind of unplayable IMHO.  Is there a link to the MH version so I can take a look an verify?

EDIT: Look like it is the MH version.  I removed the rom link.

Didn't Ziggy posted afew years ago apart of a unfinish demo?