IGNORED

Anyone beat Halo on Legendary mode?

JagWarlord

Ya, I beat Halo on Legendary....twice. I've finished Halo 5 times....Twice on regular, twice on Legendary and once on the level between normal and legendary. I've also beat the one level(silent cartographer) demo of Halo, twice. The one level demo has a funny ending.

As for the ending of Halo if you beat it on Legendary. The ending movie is slightly different. A little Human on Alien love. :D

Ive beaten the game on all difficulties!  :D

I beat it on Legendary too...nearly gave up after dying about 1000 times on the part where you board the Truth & Reconciliation ship but I made it eventually. Oh and great Avatar btw..."That's it, Mr. Giraffe, get all the marmalade"

I've beaten it also. Anyone following the halo hacking that's going on now? Pretty interesting stuff. Can't wait for banshee's in multiplayer!!

I'm almost positive that Halo for the PC and Mac is going to have Banshee's in multiplayer. The PC version of Halo is going to be released in September I think. A good tune-up for Halo 2. :D Anyone else looking forward to Halo 2? Is that Halo 2 e3 movie sweet or what?

Halo 2 e3 trailer:

http://www.xbox.com/halo2/demo.htm

I've beaten Halo on Legendary so many times. I use it as pratice before a Lan match. Level 3 is definately the hardest as you should take the sniper rifle with you into the Truth and Reconsiliation which leaves you with just one decent weapon to kill all those invisable sword Elites.

Halo 2 will have 16 player multiplayer - and Possibly as many as 32!!! That is apparantly what Bungie has said. That could be a lot of Banshee dogfights on Live.

As we are talking Halo.... Did you know that you can complete the whole game on easy level by firing just 4 shots from a gun (plasma pistol). No need for grenades (except at the last level to explode those 4 vents) or any other guns. It's all true and I have done it to prove it.

I've beaten Halo on Legendary so many times. I use it as pratice before a Lan match. Level 3 is definately the hardest as you should take the sniper rifle with you into the Truth and Reconsiliation which leaves you with just one decent weapon to kill all those invisable sword Elites.

Uh-uh no way. The Library is the hardest level on Legendary hands down! That damn Flood just keeps coming and coming!

The library is one of the easiest levels on Legendary. Just use shotgun and assault rifle and grenades and you will win easily.

Walking Flood - Shotgun

Spores flood - Assault Rifle

Groups of walking flood - grenades

Easy peasy lemon squeezie.

The Library is also the most boring level on Halo (imho).

The library is one of the easiest levels on Legendary. Just use shotgun and assault rifle and grenades and you will win easily.

Walking Flood - Shotgun

Spores flood - Assault Rifle

Groups of walking flood - grenades

Easy peasy lemon squeezie.

The Library is also the most boring level on Halo (imho).

That's all well and good but shotgun ammo is hard to come by... and you run through grenades and assault ammo quick too... it may be repetitive but it kicks my ass...

The funniest thing that ever happened when I was playing Halo:

We were back on the the Pillar of Autumn and the Flood's coming at us and we get stuck in a room with only one exit (I think it's the room by the room where MC thaws) and we could not get out. One of those exploding flood guys kept running at us and killing us over and over and over again... We must have played for an hour before we got out of there... :D It sucked but it was funny as hell... well I guess you had to be there...