IGNORED

I picked up some keyboard component paper work, anyone want it scanned before I try to sell it?

1 hour ago, masschamber said:

So I ended up with crosswords 1,2, and 3s manuals, plus some bulletins, updates and what seems to be internal Mattel materials for the keyboard component

does anyone want me to get some scans of this stuff before I try to sell it?

20210525_202634.jpg

20210525_202610.jpg

20210525_202602.jpg

20210525_202447.jpg

20210525_202408.jpg

20210525_202324.jpg

20210525_202257.jpg

Very cool! And very interested in buying said KC paperwork. :) 

55 minutes ago, Steve Jones said:

I don’t think posting scans will have any impact on the price when you sell them, it will just let the majority of us who could never outbid the big boys a chance to see some history that has only been very minimally documented online so far.

And also fill in holes in archives like NVM (and mine).

• Like 1

okay here is everything

I am going to list on ebay, the bin will be set at 1000, I don't expect to get that (then again I listed the printer interface and mic for  500 and didn't expect to get that either) , I'm going to make it quite clear I am very open to offers, but you know if they are worth that to someone, obviously I wouldn't be complaining

yeah they are incredibly rare, but they are also just paper work, and given there is 0 data to go off of this is one of those I'm going to start with the absolute max I think I could get then work down from there

If any of you guys make an offer, obviously I'd rather get it to someone here and am willing to take way less, and I mean way less, I guess I put out 200 and go from there, if that's too high I'll go lower, 

I am interested in trading, but the only intellivision game I don't have is well, spiker's

intellivisionstuff.pdf

Edited by masschamber
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, masschamber said:

that's the plan, don't care if it hurts the value, if people want them archived then I'm in, I'm going to try to do so tomorrow,

Ha! Yes indeed. There was a time when I was asked to NOT scan something for the Apple II, because value. Screw that! Can never have too much scanned documentation & manuals.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Keatah said:

Ha! Yes indeed. There was a time when I was asked to NOT scan something for the Apple II, because value. Screw that! Can never have too much scanned documentation & manuals.

well, it's scanned now, so archive away, and if any elitests rare material people don't like it, too bad, I'd rather get less money for it and see to it that anyone that wants the information can have it.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, masschamber said:

okay here is everything

I am going to list on ebay, the bin will be set at 1000, I don't expect to get that (then again I listed the printer interface and mic for  500 and didn't expect to get that either) , I'm going to make it quite clear I am very open to offers, but you know if they are worth that to someone, obviously I wouldn't be complaining

yeah they are incredibly rare, but they are also just paper work, and given there is 0 data to go off of this is one of those I'm going to start with the absolute max I think I could get then work down from there

If any of you guys make an offer, obviously I'd rather get it to someone here and am willing to take way less, and I mean way less, I guess I put out 200 and go from there, if that's too high I'll go lower, 

I am interested in trading, but the only intellivision game I don't have is well, spiker's

intellivisionstuff.pdf 18.86 MB · 3 downloads

I just tried to send you an offer and it says that you can't receive messages. Not sure if you're maxed out. Could you see if you can send me a PM and if it works on your end? 

8 hours ago, masschamber said:

don't know why I can't accept pms, but I certainly took that ebay offer as soon as I saw it,  hope you enjoy this stuff, some of it is likely 1 of a kind.

And into CMART's black hole it goes.  I don't think it's safe keeping all that loot stored in the geologically unstable west coast.  My home sits on some very stable Canadian shield so feel free to start sending me all your stuff CMART.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sinjinhawke said:

And into CMART's black hole it goes.  I don't think it's safe keeping all that loot stored in the geologically unstable west coast.  My home sits on some very stable Canadian shield so feel free to start sending me all your stuff CMART.

Hahahaha! Yes we all have earthquake insurance out here for a reason. 

3 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

You are absolutely right! Actually, it might be even safer to split Cmart collection over more continents, I’ll make some room to preserve the Super Series and the sealed II Backgammon Schroedinger version...

4 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

He doesn't need to spread his property so far away.  Just a little ways south along the West Coast should be fine...  ?

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Lathe26 said:

He doesn't need to spread his property so far away.  Just a little ways south along the West Coast should be fine...  ?

Right along the volcanic belt. 

If it has to be an unstable region he can send some stuff to me. I live right at a tectonic rift!

Edited by Intymike
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...