IGNORED

Inty Family - Friends - Amico - Life

I just saw an eBay listing with at implies that we lost another member of our Intellivision collecting community. “...These were part of my husband's collection...”, they wrote. 

Seeing that this morning, has led to me reflecting on thoughts about life. And I’m compelled to put forth this heartfelt sentiment to you all. 

It’s a sad reality we face as the years go by, that we lose loved ones so frequently along the way to aging gracefully (or disgracefully for some of us, haha). This is obviously a major facet of life that we share amongst each other as earthlings. I am thankful to be pretty healthy and hanging around right now... and thankful for a (close to 99%) respectful community of Intellivision fans. It’s like having a secondary, much larger family than even my own ridiculously large Italian-American family.  With great humbleness, we know that both shall continue beyond our individual selves. 

Much like the eclectic assortment of my own family members, many of you Inty-heads are super-impressive to me with your collections, dedication and loyalty, and your generosity. Some are mildly intimidating with their knowledge levels but at the same time, so inspiring. 

And now in 2021, roll in the fact that we are collectively looking forward to a brand new phase of the Intellivision thanks to Tommy and his ambitions for the Amico, it’s much like a brand new, big, bouncing, baby is on the way in this extensive family, and we all know when she’s born, she will be a king.

#circleoflife

Peace to you all. 

• Like 8