IGNORED

Anybody use the JagLink regularly?

WozzyCat

Anybody use the JagLink regularly?  Just wondering how many people have more than one Jaguar (and more than one copy of the very few games that make use of this hardware).  Due to a real world shipping delay and glitch, many years ago I ended up with two separate new in box JagLink sets. Tried sending the second one (which was actually the first one) back to the shipper but was refused.  I only have one Jaguar, and only one copy of DOOM on cartridge, thus far.

I have more than one Jaguar along with multiple copies of BSG, Aircars and too many variants of Doom to count. Mostly custom maps carts with varying network code changes. I used the Jaglink in the early days but have moved over mostly to Jaglink 2 & Scatbox combinations to create a network.

• Like 1

I recently got a Jaglink from Best Electronics (Only place I can find that has them besides eBay every now and then for ridiculous prices), but I haven't been able to try it yet because I haven't gotten around to arranging two jaguars and displays in the vicinity of each other. Don't have two copies of anything that supports it, but I've got a few Skunkboards and an EPROM burner. As usual, only thing I'm missing is a 2nd person within 100 miles of me that wants to play Jaguar games. Spoiled retro-kid problems ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Saturn said:

I have more than one Jaguar along with multiple copies of BSG, Aircars and too many variants of Doom to count. Mostly custom maps carts with varying network code changes. I used the Jaglink in the early days but have moved over mostly to Jaglink 2 & Scatbox combinations to create a network.

Yeh kinda like you, though it's been a while, I use Jaglink 2 and Jaglinks for networked Doom (two console) and Battlesphere (three console) games.