IGNORED

CP1610A Pinout or Datasheet?

I know that this is a long shot and a big ask, because it doesn't seem to exist elsewhere.

Might a pinout or some info on the CP1610A be available somewhere?

My girlfriend bought me an INTV System III (it's a 1987 main PCB, not the 1988 one that everyone likes) from a local game store out of total kindness.  The console was in terrible shape.  I decided to do the local business a favor and clean and try to fix it myself.  

it did indeed play games before I touched it.  Unfortunately I did some of the worst work I have ever done on this console.  I got excited and did not take breaks when removing the ICs from the main PCB (I was socketing everything).  I suspect that I overheated and damaged the STIC (the STIC is undoubtedly ruined), 9503 ROM and possibly the CP1610A.  It gets worse.  I performed a System Changer modification at the same time and shorted the cartridge pin to a trace on the board which goes to a pin on U17.  The system had been powered on several times as I troubleshot and failed to see this error. 

I swapped and tested all of the compatible ICs with a known good 1980 console.  I also shotgunned U17 and U16 (NTE Electronics makes drop-in replacements). However, the RAM chips and CP1610 remain untested in different consoles due to different pinouts existing.

I get a black screen with any INTV cartridge (I've tried a good variety of different titles from different manufacturers.  I have ~90 unique games.)

When I have the good STIC connected to the INTV3, my System Changer works perfectly.  I imagine that this is to be expected.

I hope to know if there's any possibility of me testing the CP1610A in a CP1610 logic board (or if there's some surprising way to do this vice-versa).  Also if there are any gurus in Boston, MA (or San Francisco during the week of June 14 2021) with a CP1610A PCB willing to test my CP1610A, please let me know!

If you read all of this, thank you.  If you're willing to provide input, it's greatly appreciated.  

Edited by Duttroid