IGNORED

PEBox Card Extension

9640News

20 minutes ago, 9640News said:

Does anyone offer an extension "card" that can be placed in the PEBox so that a card can then be plugged into it above the top of the PEBox case?  That way, a volt/ohm meter can be used to access the card for diagnostic purposes?

Jim ( @Ksarul ) was making them.

...lee

• Like 1

I have them on hand--but I am waiting for my wire-wrap bus connectors to arrive to solder them together. Those should be here within the next week or two. I thought I still had some when I ordered the boards--but I'd actually used up my supply, so I needed to restock. I won't likely need to do that again, as I was able to get a few hundred of them this time for a reasonable price.

12 minutes ago, Ksarul said:

I have them on hand--but I am waiting for my wire-wrap bus connectors to arrive to solder them together. Those should be here within the next week or two. I thought I still had some when I ordered the boards--but I'd actually used up my supply, so I needed to restock. I won't likely need to do that again, as I was able to get a few hundred of them this time for a reasonable price.

Let me know when you have them available.

Thanks

2 hours ago, RickyDean said:

If you need to borrow an extention card I have one, you just need to pay shipping both ways. Pm me if you so desire.

Thanks for the offer.  I’m not in any hurry, so I can wait until they are available.  I’ve got enough other things going on to keep me busy.

5 hours ago, 9640News said:

Let me know when you have them available.

Thanks

I've got a PEB PC board. Just slap a 12vdc and 5vdc on it or extend wiring out to it from another PEB??   that you borrow to test with. It's light and cheap to ship that I could send rt out asap when you need. Hmm doesn't someone make these and sell?

12 hours ago, GDMike said:

I've got a PEB PC board. Just slap a 12vdc and 5vdc on it or extend wiring out to it from another PEB??   that you borrow to test with. It's light and cheap to ship that I could send rt out asap when you need. Hmm doesn't someone make these and sell?

Thanks for the offer but I will wait for @Ksarul board.  I need to chase down something that needs access to the bus and power.  Not sure where the issue is, but on my Memex Geneve, the onboard 32K ram is not being accessed so the Geneve is limited to MDOS 2.21.