IGNORED

Robot Army Pre-order (70 Copies)

Robot Army Pre-order

Unfortunately, Left Turn Only has been unable to support Elektronite (or anyone else) due to an unusually heavy workload. Therefore, we've been unable to push certain titles forward to release status for the past number of months. 

This has put quite a bit of financial pressure on me personally and I'm in a dire situation with regards to my visa status.  To put it bluntly, I need to raise money in a very short period of time. 

Unfortunately, sales of various games is impossible at this time. My solution is to offer a pre-order of 70 copies of ROBOT ARMY. 

This is the current situation:

- The boxes are printed

- The game is completed but still needs testing

- The manual is in the process of being written and has not printed

- The Sticker is designed and about to be printed

- The overlay design is not yet complete.

We feel that we could have each of these items finished within a month or two. HOWEVER, it is unclear WHEN the cartridges can be delivered by LTO.

Therefore this is a NON SPECIFIED delivery date pre-order. 

In other words, it will be ready to ship when it is ready to ship. 

The last pre-order we did, a lot of people didn't understand that there was no actual promised date of delivery and they kept emailing asking when it was ready to be shipped, so I want that to be clear before you order.

Here are the benefits of a pre-order.

- You save $10 US per copy. Each copy will be sold for $80 US with shipping and PayPal fees included. 

- People who pre-order will be the FIRST people to get a copy of the game before anyone else. 

Note: Due to shortages of cartridges, it may be some time before more than the pre-order copies are available. (This does NOT mean that there will only ever be 70 copies of the game)

The details:

- There are No serial numbers and the order number has nothing to do with numbered copies. 

- The game will ship in a box this time with no exceptions.

- The PayPal address will be my wife's PayPal address, so please do NOT send money without an email to elektronite@hotmail.com  where payment details will be given. 

Note: If you need any references, I'm sure that there are people on Atari Age and Facebook that can vouch for me. Simply put, you pay for a game,  you get a game. Period. 

Also, there MAY be another as of yet unannounced game that can be included in the pre-order in order to also save on shipping and effort to mail copies. Please stay tuned for more information. 

Please do not misunderstand. This does NOT mean that there are only going to be 70 copies of the game available. It only means that there is a limit to the number of pre-orders at a discount. Do not feel that you will 'miss out' if you don't pre-order the game. That is NOT the case. 

Thank you for your consideration and your support in this personally difficult situation. 

Robot Army Pre-order:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Steve Jones said:

I’ll take 2, how do we pay?

I'll assign an order number to you, or in your case 2 of them, and then you can email elektronite@hotmail.com for information on how to pay. 

When I get that information from my wife and let her know about the pre-orders, I can start to take payments. I'll need to have receipts forwarded to elektronite@hotmail.com as I won't be getting them as they will be sent to my wife's email. So, it is important to put the order number in the instructions, along with addresses and email address. 

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

The discounted price is 80.00?   So the original MSRP is 90.00 plus shipping?

Why so high, even 80.00 is high. 

thanks in advance for the answer. 

Because the game is shipping from Thailand, and not the USA. International shipping is not cheap, so $6-7 US for shipping is indeed a discount on the shipping. Approximately $3-4 of that is PayPal fees. 

How much shipping will you charge me for overseas shipping to Thailand? Is it $7 US?