IGNORED

FS: MiSTer FPGA console ***SOLD***

eightbit

Another fantastic device I built a few months ago that I barely play nowadays. If you are not familiar with the MiSTer FPGA, you can read about it here:

https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/Main_MiSTer/wiki

It handles dozens of classic consoles and computers with accuracy on par with the original devices. It is more simulation than emulation. Basically, it is the best experience I have ever had next to the real computers and consoles.

The device is not cheap to build. I think I paid nearly $600 in order to get this together. It includes all of the best components:

1. DE-10 Nano FPGA board

2. FPGA RTC board and custom 3D print stabalizer

3. 128MB MiSTer memory board

4. MiSTer FPGA v6.1 IO board with super quiet Noctua fan

5. MiSTer v1.2 USB hub board

6. Custom top/bottom case housing

7. 512GB microSD card pre-prepared with the OS

8. Wifi dongle for system updates

9. 5V 6A Power supply (enough power for many accessories connected)

10. MiSTer FPGA SNAC adapter with various classic console USB adapters (Nes, SNES, Atari, Genesis, PCE, TG16....use real controllers with it!)

11. EasySMX Xbox 360 style controller with dongle

12. HDMI cable, power splitter, and VGA to Component cable (if you want to connect it to a CRT)

A really awesome setup all ready to go. $500 plus shipping takes everything.

****SOLD****

IMG_20210601_153254.jpg

IMG_20210601_153232.jpg

IMG_20210601_153222.jpg

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, jesusc said:

As a very pleased Mister owner, I gotta say, I almost wish I didnt have one so that I could buy this setup. 

seconded, literally about two months ago I would've dove for this. If you're questioning getting one you should totally do it as a very happy MiSTer owner myself

I can personally guarantee if you are a person into classic game consoles and computers this will be the purchase of the year for you...perhaps even the decade ;)

A lot of time and effort went into this build....not just building it but obtaining all of the parts. But, it was certainly so well worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2021 at 12:46 PM, eightbit said:

Another fantastic device I built a few months ago that I barely play nowadays. If you are not familiar with the MiSTer FPGA, you can read about it here:

10. MiSTer FPGA SNAC adapter with various classic console USB adapters (Nes, SNES, Atari, Genesis, PCE, TG16....use real controllers with it!)

I know this already sold but I had a question. What is #10? Is it just a bunch of different SNACs like the 7 that are sold here: https://misterfpga.co.uk/product/mister-snac-adapter-usb/

Or is it something else?

6 hours ago, john_q_atari said:

I know this already sold but I had a question. What is #10? Is it just a bunch of different SNACs like the 7 that are sold here: https://misterfpga.co.uk/product/mister-snac-adapter-usb/

Or is it something else?

It is like what you linked, yes. But my adapters are of much better quality :)