IGNORED

Lynx High Score Club 2021 Round 6 Shanghai

roadrunner

On 6/24/2021 at 3:18 PM, jeremiahjt said:

New clear time of 4:46.

On 6/20/2021 at 8:00 PM, Rick Dangerous said:

4:58

You better have a picture if you beat this time....?

PXL_20210617_192811634.jpg

Not sure if serious…

Heck yeah, I guess I just needed to complain to the management. My very next game, 7:24:

94826A3E-2486-42AD-AEBE-EDA69BCD75CF.thumb.jpeg.02d8aee6e24599f2fe6bc372594409a5.jpeg0A8BD27D-0962-4ADF-87E9-8DEEA5FF26BE.thumb.jpeg.46ccaba6b908c967b285f9801e82bbd6.jpeg

And the next game after that was my worst in memory, only 66 tiles cleared. Sheesh!

So what music track are you playing to? I love track 1 and 3. 4 is okay but kind of out of tune. 2 seems really bad, but I haven’t given it a chance for long enough to be fair.

I accepted a few record breaking scores before with no pics.
But this round a few of you want to see proof.

These are the things that makes a hsc mod difficult.

from the hsc rules here, any input on this is most welcome :) 

--

Rule # 5. Screenshots preferred but not required. Though i would like to see screenshots, they are not required, even myself, have a hard time getting screenshots when i'm trying to get a quick game in here or there.

As the mod of the Jaguar HSC, I accept and post a lot of scores with no picture. It's time consuming and unnecessary for average scores. 

However if you are posting a score that makes you win a round, or break a record, I think a picture to confirm is good form.  Sadly people do cheat regularly, and the motivations are numerous.  "It's not that I don't trust you, Dunstable, it's simply that I don't trust you".  How else to confirm but photographic proof? I don't think it's asking that much. 

On 6/27/2021 at 4:45 AM, Rick Dangerous said:

As the mod of the Jaguar HSC, I accept and post a lot of scores with no picture. It's time consuming and unnecessary for average scores. 

However if you are posting a score that makes you win a round, or break a record, I think a picture to confirm is good form.  Sadly people do cheat regularly, and the motivations are numerous.  "It's not that I don't trust you, Dunstable, it's simply that I don't trust you".  How else to confirm but photographic proof? I don't think it's asking that much. 

Does it matter? if people wan to cheat, they can play it in the emulator and pause it to find matches ... even with the real hardware you can simple make a screenshot and pause the game while thinking. do you wan to ask for a full play video?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 6/28/2021 at 8:52 AM, sage said:

Does it matter? if people wan to cheat, they can play it in the emulator and pause it to find matches ... even with the real hardware you can simple make a screenshot and pause the game while thinking. do you wan to ask for a full play video?

No just a picture will suffice thanks if you are winning the round or breaking a record ?  Pretty common ask across high score clubs, no need to give me a hard time about it.  It's a competition right, there has to be some level of accountability or whats the point of bothering?

• Thanks 2