IGNORED

agacart SD card

ianoid

I'm trying to set up an SD card for the Agacart I just got second hand. Sadly it didn't include the original MicroSD, which apparently was loaded with some homebrew and stuff. 

Does anyone have a zip file of that or their current already setup SD card to send me, so I can avoid the renaming and re-file typing part of setting up the card?

Thanks,

ian

2 hours ago, BadPricey said:

Did the seller say it was included in the sale? Seems odd they'd sell you the cart but no SD card. 

I didn't realize that it came with a memory card when I picked it up. And no, it did not. The seller must have kept it. 

Yeah originally the Agacart's came with preloaded MicrosSD cards in them. All of Rafal's stuff comes with preloaded SDcards so the seller had to have kept it for themselves which, is a pretty crummy thing to do actually.

• 9 months later...
On 6/2/2021 at 3:50 PM, ianoid said:

I'm trying to set up an SD card for the Agacart I just got second hand. Sadly it didn't include the original MicroSD, which apparently was loaded with some homebrew and stuff. 

Does anyone have a zip file of that or their current already setup SD card to send me, so I can avoid the renaming and re-file typing part of setting up the card?

Thanks,

ian

I am also in a similar situation. I lost the SD card a while back after I was trying to update the firmware (apparently my SD card was too fast?), and now I'm trying to get it to work again. Thanks!

Edited by pixelperfect