IGNORED

SIMONE for the Atari Jaguar CD - Now Available!

Clint Thompson

Looking for an affordable and fun new game for your Atari Jaguar?

SimoneReleased.thumb.jpg.695fb782a866a572ff587d705350ec77.jpg

SIMONE is a brand new Jaguar CD homebrew game released in 2021, the first official release by RISC Games. Dust off that Jaguar CD of yours and fire up those thumbs and brains for some memory testing, colorful pattern sequencing fun in this 64-bit memory game - a quick and challenging game everyone in the family will enjoy!

image0.thumb.jpeg.2d63173beee799518573f20a6817b7e1.jpegIMG_4407.thumb.jpg.4c1a57aee4dce41462011e344c03eb42.jpg

IMG_4399.thumb.jpg.3ea90de4c2db4e16541af905997cd54a.jpgIMG_4401.thumb.jpg.1e7b9f90f1d39271303d9dad2a06f961.jpg

Simone is only $5.99 plus shipping. You will also receive a FREE BONUS with your purchase of Simone for the Atari Jaguar CD: JagSwag™ Pack #1, which includes the following:

(1 Jaguar logo sticker, 1 DO+THE+MATH sticker and 1 Jaguar "Pouncing" sticker - all 3 are holographic stickers)

*Limit 1 game per person, currently shipping within the U.S. only. (International orders to be available by a 3rd party distributor in coming weeks)
Only 64-copies available at this time with more to be available in the future.

Proceeds from Simone will be used to purchase supplies for my current Jaguar game project: Zilch - a 6MB photo-realistic, voice-animated character dice game. I'm also excited to have the 2nd JagSwag pack ready for inclusion with Zilch. As a result of having more shipping space, far cooler and fun items will be included! More details to be revealed upon release.

To order your copy of Simone for the Jaguar CD and additional details, please use the following eBay link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/324659730960

Hope you enjoy this fun little release until the bigger games are completed and ready!

Edited by Clint Thompson
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, WAVE 1 GAMES said:

Congratulations on your first release Clint. I know this one has been a long time coming and a lot of people have been looking forward to it. I hope you sell truck loads!!!!

Long live RISC GAMES!!!

Same here! Congrats on your first ever homebrew release on Jaguar Clint :D

• Like 1

Thanks everyone!

As of this writing, every single paid order has shipped. The majority were shipped yesterday and orders received later in the evening shipped out this morning. Some of you should start seeing the discs arrive as early as Monday. ?

11 hours ago, tripled79 said:

Tried to buy it, but I guess Canadians can't buy it...

I share your frustration. It's not that I don't want you or Canadians or anyone else in the world to be able to buy a copy, it's that I don't want you or anyone else to get stuck paying $14-$18 shipping fees for something that was supposed to be an inexpensive, fun release only to get stuck paying through the nose for shipping. It does pose an issue with distributing to Canada. I'm certainly open to suggestions on an ideal partner but if it comes down to no alternative options and you still want a copy despite the absolutely insane shipping costs, we'll work something out.

Thankfully Matt has generously volunteered his time and help to forward along/distribute CDs in the UK/Europe. As it stands, it looks like only about 4 or 5 outside of the U.S. are interested in a copy so far. With that said (so that I know how many should be sent to Matt) if you are outside of the U.S. and are interested in a copy, please feel free to express interest and your location here in this thread, a PM or an e-mail: info@riscgames.com - I'll take the total number into account and add some extras to be shipped out that way in a few weeks.

17 hours ago, Sauron said:

Nice! Just purchased a copy for myself, but have to ask...will there be a digital-only option for those of us who leave our JagGDs plugged in 24/7?

I had considered it but since I went through the trouble to make physical discs, prefer to sell those first. Anyone can just rip the image from the CD and should be able to use it on their GD now that CD support is mostly working.

Edited by Clint Thompson
  • Like 2

As Clint mentioned earlier I'll be forwarding on orders for the U.K. and Europe. The cost of the CD including P&P will be kept as low as possible so everyone can get to enjoy the game without breaking the bank. If you'd like to register an interest in the CD please leave a small message here in this thread, stating your location. At the moment it's 1CD per person.

Approximate costs will be about £9 or 11 euro for a CD and shipping. All payments by PayPal using the friends and family payment option. I'm trying to make sure Clint gets enough funds to covers shipping and manufacture costs plus put some towards his next release.

We'll leave the pre order open for about a week to gauge interest. It'll take about a week for the CDs to arrive in the UK. You'll then be contacted with a payment link and address details for where to ship the CD. Any more question.. please ask. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2