IGNORED

SIMONE for the Atari Jaguar CD - Now Available!

Clint Thompson

Got my copy today, which was much earlier than I thought. Unfortunately, no idea of when I'll be able to play it, as setting up my Jag CD won't be a quick matter, but it would be nice if someone posted a video of it. :)

• Like 2

Simone has gone International!

Package has been shipped and is en route to Matt (thanks so much again for helping with the distribution of this!)

SimoneInternational.thumb.jpg.65fb98423c3e4ee3434ac89cf620ead8.jpg

I'll get another small batch put together in a few weeks for more U.S. orders when time permits. I believe only about 12 complete JagSwag #1 packs are left so anything past the next 12 Simone discs sold (in the U.S.) will not include the cool Jaguar pouncing sticker. There are plenty of DO+THE MATH and Jaguar stickers remaining that will be included though.

For anyone who hasn't received their order yet, I apologize that it's completely out of my hands. The shipping delays are proving to be very absurd. I shipped them as quickly as the orders were coming in, some within a few hours, only for the post office to literally sit on them for 3 business days. Some were lucky and got them in a few days, other packages I've noticed are still "arriving late" for whatever reason showing little or no updates. Hopefully they all are delivered by end of day tomorrow.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

I received mine today and played a few rounds.  A couple times it stopped at 7 and another time it stopped at only five.  I wonder what the maximum is.  Overall I have to say I am disappointed in this new Jaguar CD game.  Easily could have been called Mae or something similar and she could have been playing an Atari Touch Me.  Such a wasted opportunity. Insert winky face or some similarly themed emoticon to show that I am just joking.

• Like 1

Received my copy today.  I won't be able to play it for a while as I am renovating my basement at the moment.  I am sure I will get good use out of it though when time permits.  Thanks Clint!

• Like 1