IGNORED

SIMONE for the Atari Jaguar CD - Now Available!

Clint Thompson

As all orders have been fulfilled and international orders are en route for distribution, anyone in the U.S. looking for a copy or additional copies, they will be $15 shipped via PayPal and will ship in 2-3 business days as time permits. Please send an e-mail with shipping address to: info ((at)) riscgames.com and I'll send you an invoice. eBay has been absolutely absurd with not only fees but also payout schedules.

Only have 8 left that include the full JagSwag bonus packs. Any orders placed beyond that will include only the Jag logo and DO+THE MATH stickers, as the holographic Jaguar pounce stickers are gone. Thanks again to everyone who picked up a copy! Onto the next release....

On a side note, has anyone managed to make it to the thunderstorm rounds yet (without cheating)? ?

Received Simone CD today. Looks good. Like the stickers. Have not tried the game yet. I wonder if I will get the JagGD out or try ripping it to a .JCD for the GameDrive.  Out of respect, I should get the JagGD out. I have a copy of 'The Planet Suite' by Holst. Not sure but it might be a CD+G. I have a jimi hendrix CD which works great as CD+G.

• Like 2

Yes the upcoming games look good.

Tried ripping simone CD to a .cdI with disc juggler.  Saints cd2jcd program parsed it as ok but had data signature error. Tried it in the JagGD and it showed intro screen but didn't get as far as the simone title. Anyway got the JagCD unit  plugged in so played simone that way. It is good fun! I played simon years ago an mb games electronic toy. It gets really quite difficult but is a good memory trainer!

• Like 2

Doesn't sound like anyone has accidentally stumbled upon the cheat codes yet or beat the game for that matter, so here are the few available codes for those interested:

Spoiler

AT TITLE SCREEN:

2+5+8 skips to night mode

3+6+9 skips to thunderstorm mode

6 + 4 unlocks Simone voice playback (* or # for playback)

?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Atm I refuse to click that button, as I want to find out myself:)

I am not very good at memory games, but after completing a sequence I really had to laugh at what Simone says.

On top of that comes the "punk-like" music with the outfit change and it's very funny.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2021 at 2:42 AM, Clint Thompson said:

Doesn't sound like anyone has accidentally stumbled upon the cheat codes yet or beat the game for that matter, so here are the few available codes for those interested:

Reveal hidden contents

AT TITLE SCREEN:

2+5+8 skips to night mode

3+6+9 skips to thunderstorm mode

6 + 4 unlocks Simone voice playback (* or # for playback)

?

You mean, you can "beat" this game? It doesn't go on forever like a 2600 game?

• 3 months later...
On 6/6/2021 at 11:05 PM, phoenixdownita said:

Ordered one, pity taxes and shipping are more than the actual money you charge ....

Just got around to play it, it was still sealed.
I noticed that even if she changes some part of the attire in the main screen when one presses B to play the next level for a split second she reverts to the first one.
Not sure I understand the rain in the dark, it looks purplish/grayish was that by design?
Also at times when it rains a white box appears around the screen (I'm on LCD via Scart on a RetroTink-5x), maybe it's a lightning effect for a CRT where overscan would hide it?

On my Jag Pro ctrl repro I just press 3 to switch to dark/thunderstorm mode, maybe a glitch not sure, I am certain I did not press the combo button simultaneously at any point.

@Clint Thompson What is the progression in terms of sequences length?

At any rate I did enjoy it, and for the price I am sure you lost money ... thanks for doing it, I kind of hate myself for being attracted to the hour glass silhouette of Simone but hey there's a reason for her to be the way she is ... I am sure if you used "Larry the Cable guy" look alike I probably would not have been so keen on him, even though I love his standup comedy act, what was that joke with his pretend sister???

"I think I let a deadly silent go, what should I do?" says the sister
"Get your ears cleaned! That's what you should do!" says Larry