IGNORED

Intellivision Variants

Morpheus

2 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

I'll add that there are a few other Intellivision Inc releases that apparently never came with Intellivision Inc boxes (probably baggie releases).  I've found these manuals:

Screenshot_20200320-232121.thumb.png.1a13da7600e36dc10bf1ed8e055d51cf.png

There's also a Frog Bog manual, but I'm missing that one.  Here's a complete Backgammon:

IMG_20180515_221314.thumb.jpg.32b7bcb0aa353f1a950339359580b077.jpg

Wow!!!

A complete copy of Backgammon Intellivision Inc with white cartridge, in excellent conditions!!!

That’s really a nice piece !!! Thanks a lot for sharing.

Does a white labeled Tennis or Checkers or Frog Bog cartridge have been ever seen? I guess not…

Can we say that there are only 5 II games that came without box?

Frog Bog

Checkers

Tennis

Locomotion

Word Fun

30 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Wow!!!

A complete copy of Backgammon Intellivision Inc with white cartridge, in excellent conditions!!!

That’s really a nice piece !!! Thanks a lot for sharing.

Does a white labeled Tennis or Checkers or Frog Bog cartridge have been ever seen? I guess not…

Can we say that there are only 5 II games that came without box?

Frog Bog

Checkers

Tennis

Locomotion

Word Fun

Intellivision Inc would mix and match components. I have a Backgammon box and manual, but the cartridge inside is not white label.

"came without box" is not necessarily accurate. But I believe those are the ones for which no box is known.

I would also note that of those five, only Locomotion is known to have a white label cartridge.

Edited by BSRSteve
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Damn Intellivision Inc variations are killing me.

That Solar Sailer one is frickin' disturbing.  Does this mean all of the Intellivoice games are out there in the wild as Intellivision Inc versions?

Crap, and also, awesome?  Hell, I don't know.

Edited by Omnibro
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spadafermo51 said:

Frog Bog and tron solar sailer

frog bog.jpg

M6uT2aw.jpg

Thanks Mauro! Those manuals are in excellent conditions!!!

So we have six games, by adding Tron Solar Sailor

2 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

"came without box" is not necessarily accurate. But I believe those are the ones for which no box is known.

that might even have an Intellivision Inc box…

But, honestly, by getting knowing you supercollectors, I think that if there were a box at least one of you would have it…

2 hours ago, Omnibro said:

Well, I might as well make it a little worse. 

The two Intellivision Inc boxes that I know about but do not have are Super Series Baseball and the Pinball box with the UPC code on the bottom ( I have the one without the UPC).

I have Bowling with and without the UPC code and Auto Racing with and without the 1 or 2 player text.

I have three boxes of both Bump N Jump and Motocross. The one without the 1 or 2 player text on the front, and the ones with that text with and without the UPC code.

For the other games, I only have one variety of the box (and there was only one listed on Funhouse when I checked for those)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Omnibro said:

That Solar Sailer one is frickin' disturbing.  Does this mean all of the Intellivoice games are out there in the wild as Intellivision Inc versions?

Crap, and also, awesome?  Hell, I don't know.

Welcome to hell.  Nice to have you join us!  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hi Folks,

Hope you are having a pleasant weekend !

I would like to make the point on the Intellivision Inc games we were talking about today (basically the II games without box (exception made for Backgammon)).

I would like to understand which one might also have white label cartridge and/or specific overlays, like the Frog Bog ones that, by the way, are not reported in Intvfunhouse.

Needless to say that you are more than welcome to add any missing game to the list below!?

INTELLIVISION INC

TITLE       White Label - Overlays - BOX

Backgammon:  YES     -    TBD   -  YES

Checkers:          TBD     -     TBD   -   NO

Frog Bog:          TBD     -     YES    -   NO

Locomotion:       YES     -     TBD   -   NO

Tennis:              TBD     -     TBD   -   NO

Word Fun:         TBD     -     TBD   -   NO

Tron Solar S.:    TBD     -     TBD   -   NO

Nota: all TBD according to Intvfunhouse would be NO, since they are not reported. 

So, please search your priceless Inty vaults and share some good knowledge with those who need it!? Thanks !?

PS

Pics are more than welcome of course!

Most of your TBDs have been NO for a while, but you never know.  We didn't know of the Word Fun manual until we did.  The fact that the Backgammon cart came both ways (Green and Intellivision Inc) gives me hope we might find a white label (or double label) Word Fun, Checkers, etc someday.  That said, I think the only reason the green was allowed was because there's no reference to Mattel on it.

The Frog Bog overlays make me wonder if we'll see a white cart label some day.  I still need that manual.  I only know of two.

Lastly, my I.I. Tennis manual came with the cart I have pictured above.  Not a white label, but it's unique.  Can you tell what's unique about it? ?

Screenshot_20210731-191211.thumb.png.3ae342e803935e96982be2ca1b9a7054.png

7 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

What about the manual?  Shouldn’t that be on the list?

Hi Bill,

All manuals of the 7 games that I listed are reported in Intvfunhouse, so I didn’t include them, they would be all YES.

Actually, the only way to qualify a game without box and with same overlays and cartridge as the Mattel’s one as Intellivision Inc. is the manual.

If someone has an Intellivision Inc. manual not listed in Intvfunhouse (and in the above list), that would be a new game to be added.

Are there Intellivision Inc. games without the Intellivision Inc. manual?

I would assume not, but I learned in these two years that you can never be sure about nothing…

7 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Most of your TBDs have been NO for a while, but you never know.  We didn't know of the Word Fun manual until we did.  The fact that the Backgammon cart came both ways (Green and Intellivision Inc) gives me hope we might find a white label (or double label) Word Fun, Checkers, etc someday.  That said, I think the only reason the green was allowed was because there's no reference to Mattel on it.

The Frog Bog overlays make me wonder if we'll see a white cart label some day.  I still need that manual.  I only know of two.

Lastly, my I.I. Tennis manual came with the cart I have pictured above.  Not a white label, but it's unique.  Can you tell what's unique about it? ?

Screenshot_20210731-191211.thumb.png.3ae342e803935e96982be2ca1b9a7054.png

Hi Jason,

I will consider NO all TBDs.

May be in the future we will find some white label or overlays or even box!!!

The only detail I could notice about your Tennus cartridge, now that you say that it has something special, is that it’s missing the horizontal line on the top side, after the four grooves on the right and left sides of the top cartridge side.

Is that right!??

7 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Hi Bill,

All manuals of the 7 games that I listed are reported in Intvfunhouse, so I didn’t include them, they would be all YES.

Actually, the only way to qualify a game without box and with same overlays and cartridge as the Mattel’s one as Intellivision Inc. is the manual.

If someone has an Intellivision Inc. manual not listed in Intvfunhouse (and in the above list), that would be a new game to be added.

Are there Intellivision Inc. games without the Intellivision Inc. manual?

I would assume not, but I learned in these two years that you can never be sure about nothing…

Yes, of course.  I see what you’re going for there. 

Hi Jason,

The only detail I could notice about your Tennus cartridge, now that you say that it has something special, is that it’s missing the horizontal line on the top side, after the four grooves on the right and left sides of the top cartridge side.

Is that right!??

compare it to a regular Mattel Tennis made in HK:

s-l1600 (31).jpg

p.s.: I might be wrong but I think I saw a Soccer with the same unusual shell awhile ago

Edited by intellivotion

Hi Jason,

Is that right!??

Sorry the lighting is poor in my photo.  You'll notice the rectangular notches/holes near the opening, which are common in many of the 1983 and Intellivision Inc games.  The bottom is smooth and has no screws.  Most of the Tennis carts have screws.

• Thanks 1