IGNORED

Intellivision Variants

Morpheus

47 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Hi Wize,
Since you are working on Baseball, you can find here below the list of all Baseball variants I could find out so far.

Intellivision Baseball.xlsx 10.87 kB · 2 downloads

Additions to this baseball list:

0810 UK copy (need to double check what exactly it says on the bottom)

0910 HK copy with Catalog Sticker on the bottom (indicating that overlays and catalog are printed in US)

I would want to see photos of 0910 box without tray and HK 0710 box. In particular, if these boxes have stickers for the text on the bottom, the exact text of the sticker would be helpful.

I have currently THREE variants catalogued. This is one of the variants in my picture database. If this is a fifth Variant for you. Please post the pictures back and front and bottom flap of the other four variants, as this would help greatly with the Intellivision Picture Database information.

These are my variants:

1. Dig Dug BX INTV 9005 1-2 Player USA 1987                  This is 1 or 2 Players No Sticker.

2. Dig Dug BX INTV 9005 Y-STK USA 1987                        This is Yellow Sticker over 1 or 2 Players

3. Dig Dug BX INTV 9005 1 Player NEW-STK USA 1987      This is 1 Player with (NEW) Red Sticker

Edited by Wizewonathome

19 minutes ago, Wizewonathome said:

I have currently THREE variants catalogued. This is one of the variants in my picture database. If this is a fifth Variant for you. Please post the pictures back and front and bottom flap of the other four variants, as this would help greatly with the Intellivision Picture Database information.

These are my variants:

1. Dig Dug BX INTV 9005 1-2 Player USA Player 1987       This is 1 or 2 Players No Sticker.

2. Dig Dug BX INTV 9005 Y-STK USA 1987                       This is Yellow Sticker over 1 or 2 Players

3. Dig Dug BX INTV 9005 1 Player NEW-STK USA 1987      This is 1 Player with (NEW) Red Sticker

Well it for sure fits your #1. Do you have a public link to your database?

43 minutes ago, Cellblock1138 said:

Well it for sure fits your #1. Do you have a public link to your database?

Took to long to edit. This is proper info

These are my variants:

1. FOR 1 or 2 PLAYERS No Stickers

2  FOR ONE PLAYER Yellow Sticker over FOR 1 or 2 PLAYERS

3. FOR ONE PLAYER with (NEW) Red Sticker

@Cellblock1138, I do not have a public link set up yet.

14 hours ago, Wizewonathome said:

Another request for the Picture data Base.

Does anybody have a copy of Football 2610-0810, the Radofin version?

If so, could you post clear Front view, Back view, Inside view and a Bottom flap view of the box?

I have only found a low res blurry picture of the box so far.

Football BX Mattel 2610-0810 (RDF) BRIT-ENG 1980-3a.png

Can these go?

DSC_0469.JPG

DSC_0470.JPG

DSC_0471.JPG

DSC_0466.JPG