IGNORED

Pixel Cup Soccer (in VCS store)

marss

New game added to the store! Pixel Cup Soccer is a dynamic, arcade soccer game - with fast paced gameplay that is just the fun part of soccer. It features great pixel art and soundtracks that evoke nostalgia of the glory days of the classic arcade games. Play with both the Classic Joystick and Modern Controller.

PCS-gameplay2.thumb.png.58dc9cbccecd0e75ec46d541833f3ad7.png

image.png

I just played England vs. Germany, and Germany beat me 2-0, so the A-I is TOO realistic. :-D 

The game is a LOT bigger as a binary, over the Steam version, and the game takes 2.2 GB, not 100 MB like 2017. ?
It's got a LOT of options, and the footage in OEB Pete's video shows quite a lot of gameplay; I recommend to watch.

The director of Batovi posted a response to a video by Brutally Honest Gamer who had suggested it was an old game.

"BATOVI Games Studio

Hello, here Roque, director of Batovi, the creators of Pixel Cup Soccer, I am glad that you like the game, however you are wrong when saying that it is PCS17 from Steam or PCS16 from google play. This is an evolution of those, with a much deeper gameplay, many more characters, stadiums, etc. And contrary to what has been said, it is in Atari where this new version is making its debut ;)"

1638622505_WhatsAppImage2021-06-12at21_40_13.thumb.jpeg.edb97bf17c13ee1c5ed2caa5b33f9ad1.jpeg  

1088017203_WhatsAppImage2021-06-12at21_40_52.thumb.jpeg.c2ae45799f247ab9196baac58c9df011.jpeg
  • Thanks 1

I’m actually considering buying this for the VCS, I’m not really the biggest Football/Soccer fan anymore although I did used to play a heck of a lot of International Superstar Soccer Pro on the SNES. I’m getting those old vibes watching gameplay vids of this lol it does look very fun!. The last time I played a modern Football/Soccer game depending where you are in the World was FIFA 09 and after that I kinda lost interest in those type of games. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...